Madison Heights Memory Care Community

Reviews of Madison Heights Memory Care Community

Memory Care Reviews for Madison Heights Memory Care Community

October 06, 2017

By PF

Madison Heights Memory Care Community was an older place set up as houses. Each house had a closed-in yard. The furniture had a rundown look, and there was a little bit of an odor there. The space was a little small. They had nursing staff and trained staff available. The director and staff seemed really nice. They had a nice number of activities.

March 27, 2017

By Leigh666634

Madison Heights was an older facility, so it was not as nice, but the people were nice. I liked the people, and I liked the place. We had considered this place, but one of the reasons why I didn’t pick this place is where it was located. It was a farther drive out, and I’d like to go visit my mom every day, so it was just going to be too much driving to way out there. And then, there was no monitoring in the room. My mom tends to get up and try to walk at all times during the day, and I was worried that she would fall and nobody would know that she had fallen for a while. They can improve just by having bed monitors or some kind of motion detector to tell when a resident gets out of the bed, so they could address it more quickly for safety purposes.

November 24, 2016

Madison Heights was good. It’s what I was looking for -- something small. The rooms were efficient, except in the closet space. That is the only problem they had there; they didn’t have big enough closets. The dining area was very nice. The staff was very friendly and very helpful.

October 04, 2016

By Bob111674

Madison Heights was very nice. I liked the facility a lot. They have very good staff -- who were very qualified, helpful, and nice -- and very flexible apartments. It’s very user-friendly and very helpful for the elderly. Their prices were very competitive.

September 20, 2015

Madison Heights was fairly new when I went to visit with the cost of care starting out at approximately $5000 a month. I talked with the staff, and they have followed up as far as not only phone calls, but I'm on an email distribution that they send out monthly. I found them to be very interested in the potential of us using their facility. It's a very nice facility physically. Some of the areas of their various buildings were not set up at that point for taking any new residents there -- no furniture, no pictures on the wall, etc. -- but as it deals with the growth of their program, obviously the physical state of the facility will improve. We did look at one of the rooms, and it was certainly very adequately furnished and very simple. The safety/security precautions of the facility were very impressive, and overall I was favorably impressed with the staff that I did meet.

July 04, 2015

By Claudia17

My husband is at Madison Heights. The facility looks really nice and up to date. With the activities, he does some exercise, and they also have card games.

November 27, 2014

By Kathleen46

My mother is in Madison Heights, and the ratio of help is good. It is brand new, and they have activities all day long. It is a small facility; only 12 rooms per building. They have therapy, exercise, crafts, and devotional. They have supervised baking, cooking, and things in the afternoon. The staff was wonderful, very caring and patient. The food is not what we eat, but everybody seems to like it. I would recommend the facility.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Madison Heights Memory Care Community

Photos of Madison Heights Memory Care Community

Services and Amenities of Madison Heights Memory Care Community

• Fee Structure Extra: $1,000 Move In Fee

• Activities Extra: Madison Heights Offers Programming That Is Holistic In Approach. Residents Will Partake In Activities That Encourage Them Physically, Socially, Mentally, Emotionally & Spiritually.

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: ALF
  • State Licenses: ALC000157

About Madison Heights Memory Care Community

Simply put, Madison Heights is the only dedicated memory care community in the area. Because we serve only memory loss residents, we offer a refreshing and intimate environment tailored to members of our community. Every 67 seconds, someone in the United States develops Alzheimer’s disease and with that diagnosis or those of other forms of memory loss, comes uncertainty for the future. We put each resident’s individual needs at the center of everything we do, offering an unforeseen approach that our residents and their families not only appreciate, but also deserve. We look forward to helping you in Writing Life’s Next Chapter.

Vision: To be the area’s premiere memory care community providing only the best care to those suffering from memory loss. Mission: To provide the highest quality care to those suffering with memory loss by offering an environment tailored to fit their individual needs and to serve their families with respect and empathy.

Map of Madison Heights Memory Care Community