Summer’s Landing Tilly Mill

Reviews of Summer’s Landing Tilly Mill

Assisted Living Reviews for Summer’s Landing Tilly Mill

July 31, 2015

By Gwen50

My mother is very happy here, there were some major changes in management- all for the better. The manager and staff are very responsive and the activity director is wonderful. There are daily activities, bi weekly outings and weekly runs to WalMart. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

December 24, 2013

By Melanie5

Mother fell at the house, hurt her shoulder and ended up rehabbing for a month at the Summer's Landing. It's one of those assisted living places. The facility was nice and clean. Mama is sort of a picky eater and she was never hungry. The food was good and plentiful, plenty of snack. They never left her dirt and they helped her to bathe. They kept her bed clothing clean and her room clean. The workers were nice and polite to Mother. Overall, the place was fine. I just didn't like the way management handled Mother's purse being stolen. I just felt they gave me lip service and I don't believe they ever investigated.

November 27, 2013

By Observe

Unless your loved one is independent, I would not recommend this facility. The staff is slow (forcing the residents who couldn't toilet themselves to wait long periods for adult diaper changes). The staff is also unfriendly, inexperienced and nonchalant. It doesn't appear to be a pleasant experience for the residents at all. I often felt sorry for them when I would walk in. Not recommended.

Services and Amenities of Summer’s Landing Tilly Mill

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Pets: Small Pets

About Summer’s Landing Tilly Mill

Summer’s Landing Tilly Mill is a senior living provider in Dunwoody, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Summer’s Landing Tilly Mill for more details on services and rates.

Map of Summer’s Landing Tilly Mill