The Phoenix at Dunwoody

Reviews of The Phoenix at Dunwoody

Assisted Living Reviews for The Phoenix at Dunwoody

August 24, 2011

By Laura Simon

During frequent visits to this facility, I was always impressed by the staff on the main assisted living floor, and downstairs in memory care. The staff over all is very loving and hands on, which is not always the case in these facilities. Very warm and fuzzy, without being enabling. Whenever a resident passes away, a memorial and picture is put on display for the other residents to pray for them if so inclined. I like that. The place was clean, the food good, and the outdoor sitting areas comfortable. I also liked that they had fairly regular entertainment for the residents and guests, which were fun!

July 18, 2011

By Idalou

My mom lived at this place for a year We had 4 Directors and the employee turn-over was terrible.Meds were late messed-up or note given. The techs were not trained and when we did get Good nursing care they left with-out any reasons of why given to the pt.s or families. I am so glad to have my mom out. Beware!

Costs for The Phoenix at Dunwoody

Photos of The Phoenix at Dunwoody

Services and Amenities of The Phoenix at Dunwoody

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: PCH008216

About The Phoenix at Dunwoody

The Phoenix at Dunwoody is perfectly situated to offer the ideal balance of privacy and convenience. With neighboring cities such as Marietta, Sandy Springs, and Roswell, our facility is easily accessible by Hwy 400, Interstate 285, and Interstate 75. With the Chattahoochee Park nearby, The Phoenix at Dunwoody is naturally surrounded by seasonal foliage and a variety of plant life.

Convenient nearby amenities include: