Dublin Place

Reviews of Dublin Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Dublin Place

July 15, 2011

By AthCl4w

Sheridan Place is a beautiful facility that is clean and well maintained, and full of well trained staff. I was not happy with having to give the care of my grandfather over to someone outside of our family, but it became apparent that he needed a greater level of care than we could give him. It is a very nerve wracking experience to be apart from someone you love very much, and I was very guarded about using a care facility. At Sheridan Place, there is an atmosphere that set me at peace. The staff are open and honest, even with the tough issues, and care about your family member and how they are doing. They were professionals and very well trained. I felt assured and confident with my grandfather's medical care, as well as his emotional care. If you are looking for an assisted living facility that has specialized care for family members that suffer from Alzheimer's or dementia, Sheridan Place is an excellent option. I think that this is a very compassionate and well managed facility, and I do not think I could have placed my grandpa in a better place. No other facility in the area could compete, and the staff and their open, caring attitude meant a great deal to my family.

Costs for Dublin Place

Services and Amenities of Dublin Place

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Doctor Visit Companionship
  • Meal Preparation

• Get Costs

About Dublin Place

At Dublin Place, a pet friendly senior living community, our goal is to offer our residents the opportunity to thrive in mind and body by providing compassionate assistance in their daily routines only when needed. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We encourage all residents to connect with friends by participating in our community activities like our morning devotionals or exercise classes, Flex Your Brain classes and trivia, Front Porch Rockers or an Out & About van excursion. Our community also offers Alzheimer's and Dementia Care in addition to our Assisted Living accommodations. Having this additional level of support on-site provides comfort and peace of mind, which is important to you or your loved one. Schedule a visit to explore our Dublin senior living community for yourself today.

Map of Dublin Place