Senior Living in Dekalb County

84 Communities

The Regency House

341 Winn Way, Decatur, GA
$$$$
Joyce: "I visited Regency House, and it was nice, but it was not for me. The staff member was very helpful, she showed me the different services, the room, and the cafeteria. The dining room was very nice, everybody goes there to eat, but I want to cook for myself. Everything was good, and I would not have a problem living there if I needed somebody to provide services for me. They know the residents by name."

Sunrise of Decatur

920 Clairemont Avenue, Decatur, GA
$$$$
Sunrise of Decatur is located on Clairemont Avenue in Decatur, Georgia. It's close to major highways, Emory University and only a short drive from Atlanta. According to guests, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable and creates a welcoming, upbeat atmosphere. Family members compliment the community's excellent food and clean, sanitary environment. This facility is also commended for its numerous activities and social events such as music therapy and off-site excursions. Sunr... (read more)
yrs

Northlake Gardens

1300 Montreal Road, Tucker, GA
$$$$
Northlake Gardens is nestled between Interstate 285 and Montreal Park in Tucker, Georgia. Residents and their families appreciate that the facility organizes plenty of recreational activities, including bingo games, music recitals and yoga classes. Loved ones compliment the on-site beauty salon and well-kept grounds, where residents can relax on the covered patio and unwind beside the fish pond. Northlake Gardens gets high praise for serving an array of tasty menu items and f... (read more)
yr

Sunrise at Buckhead

1000 Lenox Park Boulevard, NE, Atlanta, GA
$$$$
Sunrise at Buckhead is an assisted living community in Atlanta, Georgia, just minutes from Interstates 85 and 75 and State Highway 400. With shopping malls, theaters and an extensive selection of restaurants close by, residents and visitors have convenient access to numerous dining, cultural and entertainment options. Sunrise at Buckhead receives positive reviews for its food quality and menu selection, knowledgeable and caring staff, scenic grounds and cleanliness. Families ... (read more)

Patron Place PCH

1992 Sewing Circle, Lithonia, GA
$$$$
William538736: "Patron Place is closer to my home and give me access to my mother rapidly, and I liked it from my visit. It was well taken care of -- it had security cameras -- and I liked the way the program was setup. They’re serving 3 meals a day and 2 snacks. They have a doctor that visits the facility. The staff was very professional; they are quick to let us know anything that we need to know. "

Saheli Personal Care

6193 Redan Rd,, Lithonia, GA
$$$$
Mrs. S. HargroMUTVP: "I have nothing but praise for this home called Saheli. The staff here are truly caring and giving. Whatever my concerns or requests I have made, they have always complied with care and true professionalism. "

Patron Place PCH

1487 Panola Road, Stone Mountain, GA
$$$$
Stone Mountain, Georgia is home to Patron Place. The facility is owned by a registered nurse, and a certified nursing assistant is available 24 hours each day. Residents enjoy a change of venue Mondays through Fridays when they visit an adult day care. Relatives report that the facility is clean and odor-free. The meals and service are very good according to residents, and the dining area is spacious. A few group activities are scheduled every week, and community members are ... (read more)

The Phoenix at Tucker

2060 Idlewood Road, Tucker, GA
1 review
The Phoenix at Tucker is in Tucker, Georgia, and within walking distance of Walmart, Target and other stores. The facility arranges weekly trips to the surrounding area for dining, shopping, church, miscellaneous errands and other appointments. This community impresses visitors, and they highlight the staff as well as the food, which is prepared daily from fresh ingredients. In addition, visitors comment on the attractiveness of the facility. Accommodation options range from ... (read more)

Avondale Senior Living

3508 Kensington Rd, Decatur, GA
1 review
Jeanne17: "Joy's Manor is by no means lavish, but it is very comfortable. It's like walking into your grandma's house, and the individual care and attention was marvelous. They only had five residents, and it was like being in a family home, so if anyone went on outings, it was what was planned by family. My mother by that time could not participate in anything no matter where she was. I had no issues with sanitation, and the primary caregiver did all of the cooking herself. "

Orion Star Personal Care Home

2530 Ball Park Drive , Tucker, GA
1 review
Orion Star Personal Care Home is a four-resident facility nestled in a residential neighborhood of Tucker, Georgia, with convenient access to Interstate 285 and Lawrenceville Highway. The facility is just a short drive from the Browning Village Shopping Center and Friends of Tucker Nature Preserve. Visitors praise the community's clean, home-like appeal and knowledgeable staff. According to guests, residents can help tend the facility's garden, where they grow their own veget... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dekalb County area find the senior living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 330 reviews of senior living communities in the Dekalb County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 84 senior living communities in the Dekalb County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.