Lanier Place

Reviews of Lanier Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Lanier Place

January 15, 2017

By Terri518306

My mother-in-law is in Lanier Place. It is clean, well kept, and well maintained. The staff is very friendly. The food is good. She likes it. They have people come in several times a week to sing and do different things, plus they do different games and movie nights. It is very close to us and the most affordable place that we visited.

April 22, 2014

The people were really friendly. The staff gave me a tour of the whole facility. They introduced me to the woman who helps out new residents there. I saw the rooms, and they have a little studio, and it was spacious when you walked in. Their bathrooms are really big, if you are in a wheelchair. One of the rooms had a shared bathroom. The residents seemed happy, and they were all talkative. The only thing that maybe if I disliked something about this facility was that they don’t have their own individual air and heat control.

December 28, 2013

By Keith10

My mom lives here right now. We are happy enough with the place, but they've raised their rate so many times that we can't afford to keep her there anymore. She has been with them for two years now. I visit mom there once a week and far as I can tell, they are doing well. The room seems nice enough. I think it's a nice place and if we can afford it, we would be happy enough to keep her there. We always go to visit her on Sundays and they have a church service there. It’s seems a very secure place and seems like somebody is watching out for her all time.

December 18, 2013

By Sue Bryson

Our 42 year old son was at Tara for a month of respite care. The experience for him was life changing and very positive. The accomodations were more than expected and the nursing care was personalized and prompt! The staff communicated often keeping family informed of any needs and concerns. Everyone at Tara (staff and residents) are all so loving, caring, and welcoming. Our experience at Tara was very positive and we would recommend Tara to anyone. Sue Bryson

Memory Care Reviews for Lanier Place

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Get Costs

About Lanier Place

Lanier Place, our senior living community, is known for being warm, inviting, and active. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of activities, such as tai chi, bingo, pool, cards and board games, and yoga. We also offer four church services per week, weekly performances by musical groups, and shopping, dining, and entertainment outings. For senior living in Cumming, Georgia, schedule a visit at Lanier Place today.

Map of Lanier Place