Oaks at Ashton Hill
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Reviews of Oaks at Ashton Hill
Memory Care Reviews for Oaks at Ashton Hill
October 31, 2018
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Costs for Oaks at Ashton Hill
Services and Amenities of Oaks at Ashton Hill
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: M/C Is All Inclusive
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3295/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $4695/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Companion Suites In Our 2 Bedrooms
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: pending
About Oaks at Ashton Hill
Oaks at Ashton Hills is a brand new Oaks Senior Living assisted living and memory care community in Covington, Georgia.
Our services focus on providing our residents amenities that assist in maintaining the independent lifestyle they are accustomed to on a daily basis.
- 24-hour access to staff with state-of-the-art emergency call and smoke/fire system
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and eating
- Three nutritious meals and two snacks daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Dental and podiatrist services
- Private studio apartments with all utilities (excluding phone and cable)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and banking
- Social, educational, spiritual and recreational programs
- Medication supervision and reminders
- Regular monitoring for general health and well-being, including blood pressure, weight and nutritional status checks with quarterly reports to family
We staff our assisted living facility with professionally trained caregivers, selected for their knowledge, compassion and understanding of residents’ needs. Each apartment is carefully designed to encourage independent living, while providing round the clock access to staff and assistance with activities of daily living. We offer four levels of care to ensure you receive the assistance you need, yet enjoy the independence you are accustomed to.
Our compassionate staff receives education and training specific to the challenges and needs of residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our community offers a specialized and secure environment so you can be assured that your loved one receives care tailored to their level of need. We encourage our residents to live with dignity and individuality while being provided the comfort and care they deserve. Our care emulates a typical day starting with the smell of fresh brewed coffee, continuing with yoga or exercise, and social activities that keeps them active and engaged.
What Makes Us Special
Our community is adjacent to the beautiful Ashton Hills Golf Club and conveniently located near Piedmont Newton Hospital. It is also close by to a variety of stores, restaurants, churches, a library, and walking trails.