The Magnolias

Reviews of The Magnolias

Assisted Living Reviews for The Magnolias

August 27, 2012

By Jhet

I visited this facility when my grandfather got sick. He was going to need additional care I could not provide. I visited The Magnolias and found the home very clean and inviting. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating. They were able to answer all of my questions and address all of my concerns. The home offers care to people in different stages of health and need. They make sure everyone gets individualized attention. They serve hot meals 3x a day as well as snacks. They encourage the families to stay very involved, which I though was wonderful. They offer private rooms and double rooms. The whole downstairs is handicap accessible for wheelchairs and walkers. They also have volunteers that come in and provide entertainment from time to time. People that play music, or read. The residents seemed to thoroughly enjoy this. There were only a few negatives about this home. One being the parking. It was a gravel lot, not paved. It could make it a little more difficult for wheelchair access or walkers. The other thing that was a little odd is there was a very old cemetery behind the home dating back to the 1800's. The good way outweighs the bad to this business. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a place for their loved one.

June 01, 2012

By JS1

I was actually researching for a place that I would probably need in the near future and I came across with this facility. I would not recommend this center. The place was so unsanitary, un-kept, and air doesn't smell good. I would definitely not choose this facility for me or my loved one to stay. The place was so horrible!

Costs for The Magnolias

• Daily Reminders for Meals, Appointments, and Activities
  • Daily Laundry Service
  • Housekeeping Service
  • All Utilities Except Phone and Cable TV
  • Support Services on Site including:Hospice, Home Health, Physical, Occupational, and Speech Services

We think that after you get to know us just a little, you'll say, "The Magnolias Senior Living in Conyers is my favorite choice for senior living because it is a place like home."

Map of The Magnolias