Brookside Commerce

Reviews of Brookside Commerce

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookside Commerce

August 21, 2012

By TWhitehurst

They had very nice staff, they have apts with 2 bedrooms in case family needs to come and stay over night. The residents gets 3 restaurant style meals daily. They also have housekeeping to help out the residents clean their place. They also have month-to-month rent so you don't have buy in fees which makes it a lot nicer and the utilities are included. Even though the apts are nothing extra special I think the way the staff are all smiling and so are the residents is more than reassuring. We are worried about someone missing treating my grandmother and we want to watch out for her safety like she has us for all these years. So making sure she is safe and happy is our #1 priority. Peach Tree is also located to hospitals and her Dr. office which makes it nice for us. We are seriously considering Peach Tree as the assisted living place she would be best suited for.

September 27, 2011

By Hayess

Although my stay here was short due to the distance from my family. I loved the staff they were so friendly. they all helped me do my hair shave my legs, you name they did it great people

Costs for Brookside Commerce

Services and Amenities of Brookside Commerce

• About Brookside Commerce

Brookside Commerce is a senior living provider in Commerce, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Brookside Commerce for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brookside Commerce