Cottage Landing

Reviews of Cottage Landing

Assisted Living Reviews for Cottage Landing

August 16, 2016

By Dianne048568

Cottage Landing was very nice but spread out, which would be difficult for my sister to get around in. It was nice, clean, and did not smell.

June 21, 2016

By Frances358667

Cottage Landing was very nice. The director toured me and was very nice and showed up on Saturday, which was her off day. She showed me everything I needed to see and had all of the information I needed. They had a large TV room and an activity room, but there didn't seem to be a whole lot of residents. It's a smaller facility. They gave me a box of cookies just for touring the place. They were homemade and smelled wonderful.

October 31, 2015

Everything was very nice at Cottage Landing. The staff was very friendly. I really like it.

March 31, 2015

By Bonnie49

Cottage Landing is a clean place. They seem to watch out after her. She has one room, and it is clean and nice. She has her own bathroom too. I have tried the food there once or twice, and it is good. I think they have some crafts, and they have bingo. On Sunday they have a church group that comes in that does singing and preaching. It is close to me and my sister, so it is convenient. Also they will accept animals if she has that.

July 10, 2013

By Mary65324050

I really believed that Cottage Landing is the place that I would take. It was $1,400 a month for the independent living and I am told that's very reasonable. It's very close to my daughter's home and I really, really thought that I would like that situation. I would be in the independent living, but I could have my free meals in a separate dining room for independent living residents. They were wonderful. The building for assisted living and the nursing home was really beautiful. The only thing with their independent living facility is that it's very simple. But other than that, I really think that I'd be very happy there because the people were very nice.

July 05, 2012

By Shultz

Cottage Landing has been a very pleasant experience. THe staff s always so friendly. When we were invited to dinner the waitress and food was wonderful. They always have so many events going on for the residence to do. Being that it is an assisted living home they have different type of residence. They accomdate each type. For those that are more ndependent they provide more privacy and freedom. For those who need more attention they provide a helpful staff of CNAs to assist them with there needs. When visting the facility have observed how neat, organzed and clean the facilty is. I rate this overall a great Assisted Living Facility. Very Warming & welcoming.

Independent Living Reviews for Cottage Landing

March 27, 2015

My mother already lives in an independent and assisted living facility in Carrolton. She is in Cottage Landing. It is a fairly nice place. She doesn't like the food, but then I think most old people complain about that. I have read reviews, and older people are just picky. So I don't know if the food is not that good or if my mother is just being picky. She'll say it is really good once in a while, but it is OK. The staff seemed reasonably attentive, but I think they are a little slow in fixing things. It looks like a reasonably nice place, but I just think they are a little behind on their maintenance. I'd say it needed painting for two years, and they haven't really started. They claim they are going to get to it. Some of the wood around the windows is rotted needs to be painted rather badly, and they haven't done that. I'd say the room is nice and reasonably roomy. I don't see any problem with that.

Costs for Cottage Landing

Photos of Cottage Landing

Services and Amenities of Cottage Landing

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Features Extra: Library, W/D In Apt.

• State Licenses: PCH007675

About Cottage Landing

Cottage Landing offers independent living in Carrollton for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Cottage Landing will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program