The Waterford at Hidden Lake

Reviews of The Waterford at Hidden Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for The Waterford at Hidden Lake

February 15, 2016

By Anonymous120128350

The Waterford at Hidden Lake is brand new, and very modern. It is a very lovely place. When they did the assessment on my husband, they could not provide him the level of care he needed. The facility was very nice, and I like it there very much. Everybody I met was very friendly. The dining area was very big with lots of tables.

September 29, 2014

By oldfriendvisiting

I Visited a friend that had just moved in. When I came in the front door the lady at the desk was sitting there with a tablet in her hand. I know from previous experience that a community requires you to sign in. She did not even speak to me much less ask me to sign in. During the visit I watched a family member entroduce herself and the receptionist could not even put the device down to speak to her. It was very rude and I felt uncomfortable watching the family member get treated this way. WHAT A SHAME.

April 30, 2014

By Doris22

It is so restful when you drive to Hidden Lake. It’s in the valley, and this has a lake and a small creek coming up to it. It’s set up like a ranch, with green grass growing everywhere, and it’s beautiful to look at. There’s a lot of light, and it’s very cheerful. They did have quite a few double rooms, but also studios and one-bedrooms. The staff is very helpful; she took the time to show me around. Everything was neat and clean. They showed me the activity rooms where they did crafts.

Photos of The Waterford at Hidden Lake

Services and Amenities of The Waterford at Hidden Lake

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: A Community Owned Private Lake

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 10

• Licenses: ALC000164

About The Waterford at Hidden Lake

Relish in the rich history of Canton when taking up residence at The Waterford at Hidden Lake. Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Canton boasts a modern mountain lodge feel with custom décor, a private lake stocked with fish and easy access to hiking trails and apple picking. Cozy apartment homes with single and double floor plans provide plenty of features including an emergency response system with fire safety devices for peace of mind while also creating a warm environment with wall-to-wall carpet and 2-inch blinds. The professional and compassionate team of caregivers enriches the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. With support services available that include medication management and special nutritional counseling, residents can focus on enjoying a wealth of community amenities such as the activity center with a game area and grand piano for listening to or playing their favorite music. Our specialized Memory Care programming in a separate wing takes our services to the next level. With plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment around our Canton Assisted Living and Memory Care community, residents will find myriad recreational and social opportunities inside and outside.

Map of The Waterford at Hidden Lake