Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Lanier

Reviews of Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Lanier

Nursing Home Reviews for Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Lanier

November 08, 2013

By Maisycocoa

My mother has been here for 5 weeks and has been treated well. She has made as much improvement as she can and will be released soon. There was extensive communication between all parties and I am pleased.

October 22, 2013

By Karlie poo

My mom was recently at Unihealth Lanier, We received great Care and Service....We were given a welcome basket Upon admission that made mom feel special.. We had a 72 HR,meeting to discuss Careand benefits...Therapy worked mom to the point we left with no devices

September 23, 2013

By deene

I hope and pray you will read this before you send you loved one to this place. My dad was here for a total of 12 days. I don't even know where to begin, the nurse's or help would take at least 15-20 min. to ever respond. We stayed around the clock we were so afraid to leave him. We were in the process of moving him finally to another place when he had a bad spell. They would not call 911 because they use a private co. He stayed on the floor of his room for 45 min. while we waited on the ambulance. If I had it all to do over again I would have taken charge and dialed 911. Please if you care about your loved one at all do not send them here. We were warned by a fellow church member about this place. But they released my dad from the hospital and no one else had a bed for a male at that time.

April 26, 2013

My dad stayed for a couple of weeks at Unihealth Post-Acute Care. The place was dirty. The staff were uncooperative, unpleasant and they did not inform the family of his condition. I got my father out as soon as I discovered how horrible they treated the residents. I would never recommend this facility.

October 29, 2012

By caring10241

Unihealth did a lot of work. They really upgraded it. It was a nice improvement and looks much better. The intake girl, when we checked in was very nice and helpful. But communication, coordination between the staff, maybe the people in the office, the nurses on the floor, they don't communicate. It seems like from the day shift to the night shift. The one thing that disappointed us was we never had any time to sit down at all about dietary or the physical therapy like they had said we would do.

October 17, 2012

By MollyRu

The facility was very nice. We had to move my husbands grandmother into a nursing home after she was released form the hospital and before she could go back to her assisted living facility. Laurel Baye was very clean and the staff very friendly and knowledgeable. They spent as much time as we needed showing us around and answering our questions. It was farther from our home than the facility first recommended to us but it was so much cleaner and the residents looked much happier so it was no question to go the extra distance. She needed physical therapy and the therapists there worked with her very well considering her attitude on the subject. It was a struggle and she kept telling everyone we had put her there against her wishes which was true but she needed help. The staff took it in stride and after a couple of weeks she had even made a couple of new friends.

August 03, 2012

By vkell11095

My mother in law is a resident of this facility. Recently they have kept her so medicated that she is unable to eat and has lost a lot of weight. She is either cursing or crying when she is a little alert and I feel that this is also a result of the medications she is given. She has told us on several occasions that they are very rough with her especially when putting her to bed at night. Also, they are letting her sit in soiled diapers for long periods of time and every time we are there, we have to ask them to change her. She has very limited use of her arms and hands and needs assistance eating. They have told us that they assist her in eating, however; if we come in at meal time, she is sitting at the table with no help and most of the time is so medicated that she can't even eat.

April 06, 2012

By juju111

nursing staff unfriendly, very nosy, slow response at giving medications to patients. no private rooms, staff unfriendly. treats patients rough.

About Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Lanier

Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Lanier is a senior living provider in Buford, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Lanier for more details on services and rates.

Map of Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Lanier