Sears Manor Nursing Home

Sears Manor Nursing Home (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Sears Manor Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Sears Manor Nursing Home

February 24, 2013

My mother's been in Sears Manor for about a month and a half now. So far the staff has been good, but she fell a few times which she wasn't doing at home. It's an old facility, but the food is good. I guess we're happy with it so far. My sister live close by, so someone could check on her every day. They got a lot of staff on hand so that's good.

August 14, 2012

By mjrowell

My husband has been comfortable and at home at this facility, in spite of being homesick and having to endure dialysis three times a week; he gets compassionate, personal care here.

June 26, 2012

By GGsbumblebee

Sears Manor is safe place to live. Its a very clean place inside and out. The staff are very well trained and are extremely nice. They seem to love doing there job. My grandpa loved staying there all the staff were always nice to him and he loved the food there I always heard how great it was. He loved the private room he had with cable and internet so he could keep in touch when I was away. He had a telephone and there was even a pharmacy service who would get him his medicine. The services they offer are perfect for any loved one who are worried there loved needs to be cared for. They have subacute and post hospitalization care, restorative carem specialized wound care, dedicated Alzeimer's/Dementia special care unit, social and recreational therapy, palliative and hopsice care, therapeutic and spacialized diets, pharmacy services (LOVED), physical therapy, occupational therepy, speech therapy, and pain management. This is the perfect place to get care and even love for that loved one! RIP PAPPY

About Sears Manor Nursing Home

Sears Manor Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Brunswick, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sears Manor Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sears Manor Nursing Home