HomeLife on Glynco

Reviews of HomeLife on Glynco

Assisted Living Reviews for HomeLife on Glynco

November 19, 2012

By ANNASMITH

My great aunt loves fairhaven they have elegant gorgeous dining rooms. I always love to go have lunch with my great aunt with fairhavens restaurant-style dining. Theres a beauty palor my aunt loves because she loves to get all fancy every once in awhile. She loves the large flat screen tvs because she can actually see what she is watching. My kids love the game room when they visit. And they have a massive book collection in their library. They have a house keeping and maintenence service so my aunt never has to worry about cleaning and breaking a hip if she falls and they have transportation to places during the week. My aunt is never bored at fairhaven they have bingo nights, worship services, excercise classes, wii games, book club, movie nights, and social events! Fairhaven is a beautiful safe place and the employees love and care for everyone who stays there, BRAVO! Five stars.

October 12, 2012

By Grateful Beyond Words

Fairhaven excels in all facets of assisted living. The administrative staff was extremely helpful during our initial inquiries even mailing info to another state for our review. All of the caregivers are tremendous. There are numerous social activities planned every day. Fairhaven even hosts a family dinner for the residents and their relatives. They treat the residents as family members. The caregivers in all their interactions demonstrate that they truly CARE about the residents and their well-being. They are attentive to the needs of individual residents and provide truly individualized care to each resident. While not a skilled nursing facility, if the residents chose there is a local physician that will make house calls to Fairhaven to visit his patients. I would recommend Fairhaven to anyone in need of assisted living. My family has been blessed to have such wonderful folks to provide care for our family member.

October 04, 2012

By jfo1955

Fairhaven is a warm, friendly and welcoming place. My parents really like it. They have things to do, people to talk with, and the staff is great--friendly and truly caring. I also really like the events Fairhaven has to include families. My husband and I recently attended a family dinner, and it was nice to see all the residents enjoying themselves with their families. I have found the management responsive and concerned.

Costs for HomeLife on Glynco

Photos of HomeLife on Glynco

Services and Amenities of HomeLife on Glynco

• Licenses: Personal Care Home

About HomeLife on Glynco

Located in picturesque Brunswick, Georgia, we offer both personal care and Alzheimer's care supported by exceptional amenities and an array of services. HomeLife on Glynco is a place where you enjoy the beautiful surroundings and peace of mind knowing our caring staff is always available to assist you.

We are proud of our community and invite you to learn more - request an information packet, schedule an appointment to visit, meet our residents and staff. When you do, we're sure you will agree no one compares with HomeLife on Glynco.

Map of HomeLife on Glynco