Highland Hills Village PC

Reviews of Highland Hills Village PC

Assisted Living Reviews for Highland Hills Village PC

October 05, 2011

By Jenn M.

I recently visited a family friend at St. Mary's Highland Hills Village in Athens, GA. My friend had a wonderful room all to herself, all her the things that were most important to her, pictures, her favorite books and her most comfortable blanket, were right in her room. They provide her with meals, cable TV and a guest bed for visitors. Her favorite thing to do was to sit on her bed and read while looking out of her window. We went on a walk around the grounds while we were there as well, they were peaceful and well kept. The staff at the front of the facility as well as the ones in the dining room were pleasant and seemed friendly enough. This is definitely a place i would look into for my own grandparents if they should ever need a assisted living provider. They are a trusted name in our town.

Services and Amenities of Highland Hills Village PC

About Highland Hills Village PC

Highland Hills Village PC is a senior living provider in Bogart, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Highland Hills Village PC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Highland Hills Village PC