Presbyterian Village GA

Reviews of Presbyterian Village GA

Assisted Living Reviews for Presbyterian Village GA

October 31, 2014

By Ellen35

Presbyterian Village is lovely, well-kept property, and everyone we encountered was extremely friendly and helpful. The staff was excellent. They have terrific amount of activities, and they have a monthly calendar that just filled with things. The rooms were delightful, and the food was very good. We had what we wanted. We visited seven or eight facilities, but this is the first one we felt at home.

October 02, 2014

By Sherry34

I visited a friend at Presbyterian, and it was very nice and very clean. The room was nice, spacious, and everyone was very nice and cordial. You could stay on the grounds for all the different needs you might have. They have many different things for the facility, and I know they have mini buses that can take you from different areas and appointments.

June 15, 2012

By SavannahLover

It's a very nice place and the care given there is great from my point of view. The residents seem happy so that lets me know that it's a place where you can enjoy your later years. I would recommend this place to a loved one and since my grandfather loves his dog, he would love the fact that he would be able to take him with him. My grandfather is 89 years old and sometimes it shocks me to see how well he is compared to some of the elders there that are younger than him. That makes me a bit unsure of how he would like living there since he is in such good shape at his age. The pets, the location, and the helpfulness of the staff are the things that would have me to recommend him to a place like this. Great place for elders period.

November 16, 2011

By villagefan

My husband was in the facility after an extended hospital stay. He needed a level of care I could not provide, and he needed to work with a trained physical therapist twice a day. Most of the time he was there he had a roommate, some more compatible than others. His room was comfortable and had a private bath. Residents could provide their own televisions and had the option of having a phone installed. We had a phone installed and we spoke several times a day, even though I visited him every day. The level of nursing care was excellent and the staff physician was regularly available.Meals were served in a dining room with four residents per table. My husband did not like the meals, saying they were frequently dry and tasteless. However, he was allowed to leave the campus for a meal. The grounds are huge and beautifully maintained. Most days I wheeled my husband down to the lake gazebo and we share time together there. Activities for the residents were regular and varied - bingo, a visiting pianist, Wheelchair dances, etc. Having had previous experience with nursing homes, we were delighted this experience was a good one.

Nursing Home Reviews for Presbyterian Village GA

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Presbyterian Village GA

Services and Amenities of Presbyterian Village GA

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Pets: All Pets

About Presbyterian Village GA

Presbyterian Village GA is a senior living provider in Austell, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Presbyterian Village GA for more details on services and rates.

Map of Presbyterian Village GA