Atria Mableton

Atria Mableton (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Atria Mableton

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Mableton

March 16, 2015

We went into Atria over at Mableton. They are beyond our budget. We went over and had lunch. The food was really good. I wanted dad to move somewhere there will be more activities and where he would go out more. They do have more of that. They also have transportation to doctors and so forth available. The room he was going to go into was a suite, and he would share that suite with someone. Their rooms are nice, but they are pricey. They went to Wal-Mart once every two weeks, and they went to another store once a week. They try to get the residents out Mondays, Wednesday, and Friday. They try to do their doctor's appointment and so forth on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They have an RN on staff and on call 24 hours. He was actually in the middle of the move when he changed his mind. I don't know why he changed his mind. We didn't really take a big tour because I have seen it before. I was more concerned with updating my information, the quality of the food, seeing how dad would relate, and seeing how the people were. The sales person was very nice. What I can tell is the staff of course is very friendly. They have several administrative staff members that I have dealt with, and they were nice and helpful. After the middle of all this mess, they were also helpful and kind. I was pleased with that. The thing is he hasn't moved in yet, and things do come off after you are in that you don't realize.

June 30, 2014

By Mike48

I found Atria Mableton very nice. We were about to move my mom over there, but she decided not to move. The staff that we met were very nice. The rooms were very nice. We were not able to eat there, but the dining room is very nice. The activities that we saw were arts and crafts. I like that the facility seemed laid back and open. The residents seemed to like it there.

March 15, 2014

By Tom43

Atria looked fairly new, modern, clean, upscale, and very inviting. The staff was excellent. We basically looked at the rooms that they have and the activities. There was a bingo social going on. We looked at the menu in the dining room and it looked good.

January 31, 2014

By Caring75519650

Atria was the only facility I visited that could provide the level of care we needed. The issue was mom needed nursing care and the rest of the facilities I visited wasn't qualified to do that kind of work. Their amenities were great. The inside was terrific. The staff was very professional, very approachable and very knowledgeable. They answered all the questions that I had and in fact, they even brought out some that I had not considered that were very vital in making a decision. We had a very good exchange of information. They had quite a lot of activities. They also had a little 24-hour area where they could come down and had meetings, talk to each other or had snack. They also had a courtyard at the back where people could walk around. They also had an Alzheimer's unit up on second or third floor. They were one of the few who had nursing care. It was a great facility and it was wonderful I just wish it was bigger.

May 02, 2013

By TX73

My 96 year old dad has been a resident for about a year and a half. I live out of state and cannot begin to tell you how relieved we have been to have my dad there. They are beyond helpful. My dad says it is the best place if he can't be home. The food is great. The staff is cheerful, always smiling and just plain wonderful to him. We could not be more pleased. The executive director is involved and very responsive to every situation. A plus in my book.

August 20, 2012

By Kate7

I was impressed with the facility, but my family was less satisfied. I believe that they preferred to have her living at home with them. The staff was friendly and professional. As a healthcare professional myself, I had absolutely no complaints.

February 29, 2012

By Lisa Noelle

Arbor Terrace is a wonderful place. The staff is very friendly, warm, and welcoming. They are always willing and happy to go above and beyond to help out any resident. My grandparents moved there nearly three years ago and the switch has just been amazing. They provide help with getting up and showering in the morning, getting down to breakfast, making sure that pills are taken on time every single day, and they even bring up food if my grandparents do not feel well enough to come down. Their service is wonderful, the food portions are appropriate for the activity levels of the residents, they have lots of varied activities for the residents (which is great!) and it really does feel like a little community at Arbor Terrace. The staff all work well together and they have a great director who really adds a lovely touch to all events. It's a fantastic place.

Costs for Atria Mableton

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• About Atria Mableton

Nestled in a quiet residential area just west of Smyrna, Atria Mableton combines the comfort of a charming, relaxed environment with the convenience of 24-hour service and upscale amenities. Our welcoming community is located near popular shops, restaurants and churches, with easy access to local parks, medical facilities and major highways.

We strive to create the best experience in senior living, providing a range of services within a comfortable, social atmosphere. Our independent living option enables our residents to connect with peers and enjoy an active lifestyle, while our supportive living option offers discreet assistance with daily tasks to help our residents greet each day with confidence. We also offer our innovative Life Guidance&reg memory care program for those living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia.

Whether joining us for a performance at the Mable House or enjoying a warm conversation with neighbors and friends, residents discover a fulfilling way of life with new opportunities every day. Schedule a visit to our beautiful community to see more.

Map of Atria Mableton