Wesley Woods Towers Pch

Reviews of Wesley Woods Towers Pch

Assisted Living Reviews for Wesley Woods Towers Pch

January 06, 2012

By sarahlee145

Wesley Woods towers over one of the main roads in Atlanta. The "towers" as they have been come to be known, house several elderly residents in the heart of Atlanta. Convenient to Emory, it offers the reassurance of safety and security for your loved ones. The staff and volunteers take the time to get to know each individual resident, calling them by name as they visit on a daily basis to hear their stories and tales. It is a clean facility, much like that of a hospital, with plenty of light beaming in from the outside. The surrounding scenery is that of woods which offer a dose of privacy and nature, not often found in such a big city. As a granddaughter who often visited, I feel Wesley Woods was like a family. The staff often asked how I was and would tell me of my grandmother's weekly ventures. They were always polite and very friendly which made me feel happy to visit. They did not focus on the idea that your loved one needed help but more that they were on a mini vacation from home.

June 01, 2011

By BertC4lif

Friend or relative of resident

The staff was so welcoming at Wesley Woods, my uncle had become a resident after a battle with brain cancer had left him unable to care for himself. I visited several times whilst he was a resident and he seemed to be getting the care and attention he deserved, which left me more than happy. I would probably advise anyone else in a similar situation to look towards Wesley Woods for the care of a loved one who requires constant attention. The community around it as well as itself are both beautiful and there were so many activities to keep the residents happy and entertained. Aside from my uncle, the other residents seemed happy and content with their surroundings and the level of care they were receiving.

Services and Amenities of Wesley Woods Towers Pch

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Wesley Woods Towers Pch

Wesley Woods Towers Pch is a senior living provider in Atlanta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Wesley Woods Towers Pch for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wesley Woods Towers Pch