Wesley Woods Towers Pch

Reviews of Wesley Woods Towers Pch

Assisted Living Reviews for Wesley Woods Towers Pch

June 13, 2012

By EmoryGuy

The nursing home is very well kept, and the staff are very nice. THe nurses and Staff make an effort to get to know the families that come and visit often. My family member who spent her last years there was always accessible to us, and was able to come to church with us when we requested. I do wish that the food that is served to the residents was of higher quality, every time we visited we brought our own food to share with our family member. Management and Billing were alway easy to work with and made sure to help with receiving benefits and simplifying everything for us when we began to have to make decisions for our family member. Over all it is a nursing home that I would recommend, there are areas that they need improvement but the location is great, and let us spend more time with our family member

May 31, 2012

By SavannahLover

The services they provide which are rides to and from appointments, Their own private apartments and the option to be assisted with pretty much everything they could need help with. The independence is maintained by allowing the elders to decide what and when to do what they want. It's not a total institution which gives them that independence. They also offer fitness programs which also helps physically to help them remain active, which is optional. To be omitted to the towers, you must be a senior, A senior is classified at 62 and older.I was very pleased with the way everything looked and how clean things were kept. All of the activities they held for the elders were also a great thing for them to have.Being that the residents are so helpful and nice, I would recommend someone to live there because they would make friends fast and would have a homely environment that I think they would love.

January 06, 2012

By sarahlee145

Wesley Woods towers over one of the main roads in Atlanta. The "towers" as they have been come to be known, house several elderly residents in the heart of Atlanta. Convenient to Emory, it offers the reassurance of safety and security for your loved ones. The staff and volunteers take the time to get to know each individual resident, calling them by name as they visit on a daily basis to hear their stories and tales. It is a clean facility, much like that of a hospital, with plenty of light beaming in from the outside. The surrounding scenery is that of woods which offer a dose of privacy and nature, not often found in such a big city. As a granddaughter who often visited, I feel Wesley Woods was like a family. The staff often asked how I was and would tell me of my grandmother's weekly ventures. They were always polite and very friendly which made me feel happy to visit. They did not focus on the idea that your loved one needed help but more that they were on a mini vacation from home.

June 01, 2011

By BertC4lif

Friend or relative of resident

The staff was so welcoming at Wesley Woods, my uncle had become a resident after a battle with brain cancer had left him unable to care for himself. I visited several times whilst he was a resident and he seemed to be getting the care and attention he deserved, which left me more than happy. I would probably advise anyone else in a similar situation to look towards Wesley Woods for the care of a loved one who requires constant attention. The community around it as well as itself are both beautiful and there were so many activities to keep the residents happy and entertained. Aside from my uncle, the other residents seemed happy and content with their surroundings and the level of care they were receiving.

About Wesley Woods Towers Pch

Wesley Woods Towers Pch is a senior living provider in Atlanta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Wesley Woods Towers Pch for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wesley Woods Towers Pch