The Social at Vinings

The Social at Vinings (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Social at Vinings

Assisted Living Reviews for The Social at Vinings

February 14, 2014

It is a nice facility. My mother in-law’s room is great. I’m very pleased with the staff. They seemed to be very attentive to the residents and they provide good meals. They let you know if there is anything unusual that happened. They have Bingo, Scrabble and entertainers come in. I do a worship service there once a week.

July 25, 2013

By caring010710

We looked at a one-bedroom apartment and it was very small. There also was no kitchen whatsoever. There was a small under-the-counter refrigerator and a microwave but there was no place for cooking. The front desk people were very courteous both when I called up and when I went there for a quick tour. My wife and I were looking for a senior housing as opposed to a place that provided any kind of care. We haven't reached that stage yet, but basing on my visit there, I would give them a good rating.

May 22, 2013

By Ed6

My father stayed at here before he passed away. It was a very nice place with a very positive environment. There was a walking trail for the residents to walk around. The residents could participate in different areas or activities which I liked. The staff were very good with my dad, I did not see anything negative about them. I had no negative comments with the facility.

Costs for The Social at Vinings

Photos of The Social at Vinings

Services and Amenities of The Social at Vinings

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About The Social at Vinings

Just when you thought life by the Chattahoochee couldn’t get any better, The Social at Vinings has raised the bar. Great scenery is just the start. We’ve also instilled a new philosophy on senior living, as fresh as the morning breeze while in the rocking chairs of one of our three courtyards overlooking the Atlanta skyline. See, to us you’re not a senior, you’re a hero. You’ve fulfilled your obligations to your job and raising kids, but you haven’t stopped living. We believe the best part of your life is yet to come.

We have two living options under one roof.

Assisted Living is ideal for residents who value their independence, but may need assistance with daily activities. Our community team members are raving fans of encouraging independence with assistance readily accessible at all times of the day.

Memory Care is for our residents who are living with some form of cognitive disability. Every member of our team is NIDE (National Institute for Dementia Education) certified. That includes everyone from the chefs and housekeepers to the concierge and nurses. This allows us to interact with our residents as unique individuals rather than objects in need of care.

We believe that if a community’s focus is strictly on care, they don’t care enough. At The Social at Vinings, great care is just a by-product of bigger and better things.

Map of The Social at Vinings