The Mann House Sandy Springs

Reviews of The Mann House Sandy Springs

Assisted Living Reviews for The Mann House Sandy Springs

September 16, 2011

By ashley54

The center was okay nothing extravagant they did their job taking good care of my parents and assisting. My mother never complained but my dad did complain about them sometimes not answering on the intercom.

August 24, 2011

By Laura Simon

This facility is small, homey, beautifully furnished, and well kept. I liked that the sitting room was fashionable and comfortable, and afforded a nice piano for the residents to play. It appears to be a very secure facility, which is great, as they are located in a rather busy area of town. The staff seemed to enjoy their jobs, and were friendly and educated in their field. The ratio of staff to residents seemed in order. I always like it when I see entertainment on special events to get the residents up and dancing, or clapping their hands having fun. A very nice home for the elderly.

August 11, 2011

By livebyfaith

The center was very community oriented. I observed different companies in the community dropping off various items. The center has lost of entertainment. There are suites and penthouses (1 and 2 bedrooms) very nice and spacious. I even tried some of the food that was prepared by a Cuisine Chef.

July 28, 2011

By just wonder

I am finding that no one assisted living facility in the Atlanta area is any better than the last one that I have had my husband in. Although every one said that the Mann house is the best in the Atlanta area

Costs for The Mann House Sandy Springs

Photos of The Mann House Sandy Springs

Services and Amenities of The Mann House Sandy Springs

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: Lic 060-03-014-1

About The Mann House Sandy Springs

The Mann House was founded in 1988 by Charles H. Mann III and is located in the Buckhead/Sandy Springs area of Atlanta. After his own father’s 17-year struggle with Alzheimer’s Disease, Mr. Mann was determined to bring the highest standards in healthcare, dementia, memory care and assisted-living to the Atlanta area.

• Healthcare Staff to Resident Ratio 1:3 -1:5.
  • Superior to any other Assisted Living or Nursing Home.
  • 28 continuous years of Alzheimer’s/Dementia/Memory care giving.
  • Mann family developed, owned & operated.
  • A tradition of outstanding chef prepared cuisine.
  • State of Georgia licensed Assisted Living. Georgia Certified Medication Aides.
  • Only licensed RNs & C.N.A’s on staff.
  • Only 25 private suites and penthouse apartments in a comfortable, safe, traditional environment.
  • Less than 5% annual staff turnover.
  • Highest value available for your care investment dollars.
  • Truly able to age-in-place at The Mann House without having to move to receive a higher care level elsewhere.
  • All levels of acuity and need welcome at The Mann House.

At The Mann House, we don’t just care for seniors with Alzheimer’s/dementia Memory and Chronic health issues. We honor their life-long values in a small by design community environment where staff and residents live and work together like extended family..

We all go through difficult decisions in our lives. But if you’re dealing with serious health care issues for a family member you don’t have to go it alone. For many, the absolute best alternative to living at home is an assisted, fulfilling life at The Mann House. If you ask, we are honored to provide references from past and present family members.

Our healthcare team staff to patient average is 1:4. Each staff member has fewer residents to care for (3–5 residents) then other facilities, thus we are able to provide a much higher level of care, attention and time with each resident.

Map of The Mann House Sandy Springs