Campbell-Stone

Reviews of Campbell-Stone

Assisted Living Reviews for Campbell-Stone

June 16, 2011

By anonymous23

My parents are currently living at Campbell Stone and I highly recommend the community. Campbell Stone's fees for assisted living are reasonable, and will not break your wallet. Most importantly, my husband and I feel that the quality of care is high, and staff members are attentive. My parents feel safe here, security is excellent, and residents are well-cared for. Rooms are spacious and well designed, and the community is located downtown, so it's close to shops, restaurants, and downtown Atlanta attractions. Residents don't need a car here, since the community provides transportation to shopping, doctors, and outings. My mom enjoys playing bridge and has made a number of friends in her bridge circle. My dad participates in Wii Sports, bingo, movie nights, and trivia. Both of them enjoy the day trips and monthly outings that Campbell Stone offers. One of the best aspects of their assisted living program is that it's customized to fit each resident's specific needs. It's not a "one-size-fits-all" approach to assisted living. If you're looking for a reasonably priced assisted living community with great care, I highly recommend Campbell Stone.

About Campbell-Stone

Campbell-Stone is a senior living provider in Atlanta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Campbell-Stone for more details on services and rates.

Map of Campbell-Stone