A. G. Rhodes Health and Rehab

Reviews of A. G. Rhodes Health and Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for A. G. Rhodes Health and Rehab

March 12, 2013

By Dawn6

It was absolutely an amazing an experience with AG Rhodes Health & Rehab. They were wonderful. The staff was very good, they would call me regularly how my mother was doing. The director was really great, and my mom loved all of her nurses. It really was a good place to live in. She was in an assisted living before, and she wasn't happy. But when she moved here, which we thought was going to be traumatic, it turned out that she loved it. She was happy and she enjoyed her stay there. It wasn't very long, she passed away after 12 days. But that was probably the first time in years that she really was happy.

September 01, 2011

By Kiera W

This home is a pleasant place and they do keep it clean. I would say that this facility is lacking in enough staff however. I noticed that there seemed to be a problem with getting to patient rooms in a quick time because there were just not enough nurses to answer to all the patients.

Services and Amenities of A. G. Rhodes Health and Rehab

About A. G. Rhodes Health and Rehab

The mission of A.G. Rhodes Health & Rehab is to provide the highest possible standard of quality care to our elderly residents while preserving their dignity, independence, and quality of life. We commit ourselves to care for all who need our services, regardless of their economic status. We believe the primary purpose of our work is to serve our residents, while striving to maintain open lines of communication with their families. We are proud to be caring people, caring for people.

Map of A. G. Rhodes Health and Rehab