Morningside of Alpharetta

Reviews of Morningside of Alpharetta

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside of Alpharetta

June 07, 2013

By caring7473

My parents have moved into Dogwood Forest. The staff was friendly, caring, and they're very good. The place is fairly new. They just added a few wings, so they are expanding it. It's in great shape. I would like to see security a little bit tighter, but it's still good. Maybe they could also improve the grounds a little bit, minor things like that, they really don't matter.

August 29, 2012

By 016

I was researching places for when I would be moving my grandmother into an assisted living home. I was very nervous about the entire situation and Dogwood Forest was the second facility that I visited. I would soon find out it was the last one I would visit.I was greeted by the most wonderful staff at Dogwood Forest when I arrived. They promptly brought me into and office and we discussed for hours all the amenities, procedures, etc. They saw how I was nervous about the situation and they really made me at ease. I feel they answered all of my questions sincerely. They even gave me insight into items that I should have asked but didn't think to ask.We then went and visited the grounds of the place. It was very clean and I met many other staff along the way which were above and beyond nice. It was an immaculate facility and I will definitely be applying my grandma to this facility.

July 15, 2012

By youradvocate

Other

I am the daughter of an ex-resident. My Mom was there in Memory care for about three months untill I got her out of that place. Dogwood Forest as an assisted living is probably fine, looks nice, lots of activities. But for an Alzhiemers resident their "Inspirations Unit" was to small, to many residents, aweful food, aweful service. The Unit Director set the tone for the Unit by not being compassionate and raising her voice to residents and caregivers. They did not know how to deal with the AD resident that my Mothers was. They were use to having residents just sit around quietly all day in their wheelchairs. My mothers was not like that at all so when she made her needs known to them the director would call me to ask how to handle her. It was clear that the Director had no training with AD residents. During my Mom's time there , (3 months) we found medication lying around her room 4 times! Unbelieveable! I made the mistake of not acting on my gut feeling I had about the Inspirations Director. Please don't let this happen to you & your loved one.

May 18, 2012

By AGTblary1

Dogwood Forest has an exceptional staff that actually cares about their residents. I have been to other assisted living homes where the staff was simply just mean. But at Dogwood Forest they seemed to deeply care about, and for, the residents. The building itself seemed to be fairly new and was exceptionally clean. Everytime I visited my grandpa there seemed to be several people cleaning.

Costs for Morningside of Alpharetta

Photos of Morningside of Alpharetta

Services and Amenities of Morningside of Alpharetta

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: PCH008612

About Morningside of Alpharetta

Morningside of Alpharetta offers compassionate senior care in Alpharetta, GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Alpharetta shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Alpharetta, GA.

Map of Morningside of Alpharetta