Savannah Court of the Palm Beaches

Reviews of Savannah Court of the Palm Beaches

Assisted Living Reviews for Savannah Court of the Palm Beaches

December 20, 2013

By Barbara70601750

Savannah Cove and Savannah Court of Palm Beaches would be nice for a regular patient. We did a quick walk through during lunchtime, the patients were eating. Everybody was friendly and very warm. I really like the nice gated room with nice furniture where patients can sit. It was beautiful, well decorated and quiet. They have a large activity board so they do a lot of things. There's a nice van that takes them out and for travel. The apartment is nice, not really big but it has a little space with a bedroom, a bathroom and even a small kitchenette. It can be shared or privately owned. But I can't afford it because it's very expensive. I didn't like the wing where my mom would be. It was too confining like a jail, plain and not inviting.

August 26, 2013

Savannah Court is not where I would want to be. It just didn't live up to my expectations. Their food, just for the overall looks, wasn't appetizing to my taste.

May 29, 2013

I visited Savannah Court when I was looking for a place for my dad. It is a facility which is more like a hospital setting. It's a larger facility. They were very nice. People were very warm and engaging in conversation about their facility. They gave me a tour and introduced me to people there.

December 25, 2012

By Viveca

Savannah Court is nice. I just thought it was a little too crowded and cramped together. The rooms looked really little and didn't look good to me. However, the people are nice, and it was like a big family. It was only four miles away from home.

August 27, 2012

By cbj1892

I visited this facility while I was in the process of looking for a place for my mother to go to after she had some complications and was being released from a hospital. When I first walked in I was very impressed by the quality of the facility. The rooms were nice and the other facilities were great. The staff were also very welcoming and gave me a tour of the facilities. The rehabilitation areas offer a lot more than most other places I have seen. My mother loved the food served there which is always a big selling point on any facility that she is staying at. Over all we decided that this was a good spot for my mother, although we later realized she belonged somewhere else. The staff and facilities were great, but there was just something here that my mother did not like and she decided she wanted to go somewhere else. Because of this I have to drop the rating down to two stars out of five.

August 14, 2012

By Legal Wej

We could have chosen this facility for my mother-in-law. It's affordable but it required an upfront payment that we can't give but only after a few months. The place is beautiful and well maintained. The residents and staff seem really happy here. There were greetings everywhere while we toured this place. They gave us an apple pie to take home and it was awesome. However, my husband commented that he didn't like the mix of smells. I think it's understandable because it was lunchtime during our visit. I would recommend this place.

April 25, 2012

By commercesd

We went to visit the Savannah Cove & Savannah Court of Palm Beaches assisted living facility since we were already in the region, looking at places for my friend's mother. The outside grounds were colorful and vibrant, with plenty of patio and seating areas.The interior foyer was like something out of a large country mansion - very inviting, but lots of space. The facility offers plenty of amenities - like social enrichment activities within the community and surrounding areas. Residents are treated to regular stimulating outings in and around the area. The restaurant style dining area offers many delicious choices. The lunch we saw was like you might find in an upscale diner. They also had rooms where they can have private gatherings for friends and family to enjoy. The private housing spaces were all lovely and looked like they had been personalized. The exercise area has a really pretty outdoor walking path. The media center area was equipped with an extra wide screen TV. This is a nicely designed assisted living facility that offers residents flexibility and comfort. The staff is respectively and professional - yet kind and caring.

Costs for Savannah Court of the Palm Beaches

Photos of Savannah Court of the Palm Beaches

Services and Amenities of Savannah Court of the Palm Beaches

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: AL8367

About Savannah Court of the Palm Beaches

Our Savannah Court assisted living community and our Savannah Cottage memory care community are located in the heart of West Palm Beach, FL, just off Congress Avenue in Palm Beach County.

Our ideal location offers residents easy access to excellent physicians, medical facilities, and specialty hospitals that work closely with our communities. Along with access to quality care, our residents regularly enjoy a diverse selection of cultural, art, and social events and activities within our community. Whether it be enjoying a night out on the town with friends or taking a stroll down the beautiful white beaches of Southern Florida, we guarantee your loved one will have every opportunity to live life to the fullest.

A Senior Living Community that truly feels like home!
Savannah Court of the Palm Beaches is committed to providing continuing care services to our residents in a warm, homelike environment. With the ability to accommodate just over 100 residents, our community is the perfect place for seniors to meet new friends, partake in engaging activities, and start a new chapter of life in a place they can call home.

Best of all, because we offer both assisted living and memory care options, it is our hope that residents will be able to live safely and comfortably without the fear of having to relocate if additional care is ever needed.

Community Amenities
  • 24-hour access to trained, caring associates
  • Restaurant-style dining including breakfast, lunch, and dinner
  • Linen and housekeeping services
  • Emergency response system
  • Diverse activities program
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Medical appointment scheduling
  • Utilities (phone not included)
  • Beautiful views and manicured landscaping
  • Supervision with activities of daily living
  • Supervision of self-administration of medications

Savannah Court of the Palm Beaches has a unique approach to Senior Living. Life at Savannah Court is truly what assisted living should be. Each and every resident at Savannah Court is unique and each and every resident has a different experience at Savannah Court, as their experience is tailored to their likes, needs, preferences and personality. A team of experienced caregivers is led by 24/7 onsite LPNs. Onsite LPNs gives Savannah Court residents greater continuity of care as the team at Savannah is equipped to allow residents to age in place in their private apartment.

Map of Savannah Court of the Palm Beaches