Consulate Health Care Of West Palm Beach

Reviews of Consulate Health Care Of West Palm Beach

Nursing Home Reviews for Consulate Health Care Of West Palm Beach

December 30, 2015

By cubana7

I visit my mother at Consulate Health Care at least three times a week. It’s a great facility. The staff are excellent and very attentive. The rooms are fine. My mom was first brought into rehab and now they’ve moved her into long-term care. She’s doing physical therapy almost every morning. In the afternoons, they have someone who comes in and sings for them. Any events and birthdays they celebrate with a little party in the lobby. If something happens to my mom, such as when she fell trying to get out of her wheelchair, they call me immediately. When my mother broke her hip seven years ago, she came here to recover. My aunt who passed away years ago also stayed here, and she never ever had a problem. I love Consulate. I have no complaints at all.

About Consulate Health Care Of West Palm Beach

Consulate Health Care Of West Palm Beach is a senior living provider in West Palm Beach, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Consulate Health Care Of West Palm Beach for more details on services and rates.

Map of Consulate Health Care Of West Palm Beach