Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care Wesley Chapel, FL

Reviews of Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care

July 31, 2018

By Paul

We visited Beach House Assisted Living and Memory Care, it was great, and very nice. We thought my friends would like that, but they were not ready to go. Everybody was very friendly, very nice, and we went there to eat lunch.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident and guest experience each and every day.

July 31, 2018

By Greta

I would highly recommend Beach House. It's an excellent facility. It's everything you could possibly hope for. The staff is friendly and there are very few staff turnovers. They help and are in constant communication with the family. There are plenty of things to do there. They have outings to go shopping, and they always have musicians. My parents' favorite part is Friday night cocktails. They have a bar where they serve drinks for the elderly. The apartment space is a real apartment. It does not look like the others, which look like nursing homes that are just pulled together. There's a courtyard where they can go outside, and they're so much freer than any of the other places that I looked at.

Greta, Thank you for taking the time to let us hear of your parents positive experience.

November 03, 2017

By Mike Mc

After 3 years and 2 other assisted living facilities we finally found the right place to call home for my mom. The folks at Beach House from the top down are all we have been looking for and then some. From the initial visit and onboard process, to the transition into our moms new room, every detail is well thought out and executed perfectly. After managing our moms day to day needs for the last 3 years as her illness has progressed we are all spent and just want to enjoy her and allow the caring and skilled professionals at BH to take over and boy they have! I highly recommend the Beach House for those who require assisted living!

October 25, 2017

By C.A.Reynolds

After two years of being a caregiver to our father at an independent living facility, we felt comfortable with peace of mind. Two weeks ago dad began to get confused and disorientated. We were at a loss about this abrupt change. After a brief hospital stay and hours of searching for a care facility, we decided on Beach House Assisted Living and Memory Care. It was the best decision we could have made for our dad. Even though this process is very time consuming (and stressful on caregivers) the executive director and his staff made this transition happen in less than 24 hours with great care and understanding. Our dad has been at this facility for over a week and the staff continues to be passionate and caring They update us with any information that they believe will help our dad have the best quality of life that can be provided. Thanks Charles and all your wonderful staff at Beach House.

September 26, 2017

By John Brad

I researched many assisted living facilities for my mother, and decided on Beach House for a variety of reasons. The facility was wonderful, the absolute perfect size, and in a quiet neighborhood in Jax Beach. The staff has been nothing but fantastic, always welcoming and accommodating. The other residents have been so friendly and kind, and have been an absolute blessing to my mother. It was simply the best decision we could have made for my mother, and would recommend Beach House to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Beach House Jacksonville Assisted Living & Memory Care. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

September 15, 2017

By J. LaCoste family

Our family would like to acknowledge the fine staff of “The Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care” facility for caring for our 85 year old mother. After an unexpected trip to the Beaches Baptist Emergency Room we were frantic to find a facility that would care for and help her regain her strength. Working with compassionate Director of Community Relations Amber Luke, on a weekend , she made it possible to get a “Respite” room at a reasonable rate. Many staff members worked with us to arrange therapy, give her the personal care she needed and taught us how to navigate requirements for future care. We are very grateful for their patience and full knowledge of Florida law. We do not know what the future brings but will strongly consider returning to The Beach House as a full-time resident.

We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! The team here at Beach House Jacksonville is committed to providing the BEST care for all of our residents. We would love to have your mother return to us if she ever needs support in the future!

July 25, 2017

By Craig Daniels

Their move in process is excellent. The round table concept is simply brilliant. Allowing each vital member of The Beach House's professional team to introduce themselves, explain their work history, and describe how they will impact my mother's well being.

March 29, 2017

By Dan560840

Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care was wonderful, and I was impressed with it. I would have preferred this place because of the location and the things that they offer. The entire place -- including the rooms -- was lovely. I was impressed with every aspect of their operation.

Thanks for the feedback! We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Beach House Jacksonville Assisted Living & Memory Care. You really made our day today!

January 13, 2017

By SmiVol

After visiting and comparing 5 other communities in the Jax area, we recently relocated my parents to the Beach House the first week of 2017. After the first week, we can say we definitely made the right choice! From the location, look and feel, size and quality of the property itself, introduction with Amber (Marketing), Amy (Activities) to Charles (Executive Director) and the ENTIRE leadership team could not have been more helpful and easy to work with. As in any transition there are always issues to be resolved - we want to recognize Jason (Nursing) who went above and beyond to ensure the medical/medications were set for my parents. Many heartfelt thanks for your support of our family during this important and significant transition!

Smivol, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Beach House Jacksonville Assisted Living & Memory Care. You really made our day today!

October 24, 2016

By MBarryG.

My 95 year-father just recently moved into Beach House. What a great living alternative for him after living at home and being self-sufficient his entire life. The facilities are new and beautiful and close to the beach. The staff is very pleasant and professional. And my father even likes the food which is unlike his reaction when we were visiting other such residential facilities. Recently, Beach House was forced to evacuate the residents due to Hurricane Matthew. Mr. James, the Director, kept my family updated at all times regarding the current situation and next steps. He and his staff did such a great job under the stress. I highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Ensuring the satisfaction of all residents is our goal. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident experience each and every day.

October 17, 2016

By Donna Cappock

My sister is a resident at Beach House assisted living facility. I am very pleased with the manner in which the recent evacuation was handler and at no time was I concerned with Shirley,s well being. We are fortunate to have Charles as the new executive director.

October 16, 2016

By KLWarfle

My Mom has been at Beach House for almost two years. The Care Staff is knowledgeable and very loving. It was impressive the way the team handled the evacuation during hurricane Matthew. We are blessed to have a new executive director who is an experienced nurse. Charles sees the potential in his staff and shifts team members around into positions in which they can be successful and better serve the residents. The staff is available, friendly and the front desk gals always greet you with a smile. In the two years we have dealt with a lot of turnover in director positions, but my Mom has been well cared for and feels secure and content.

September 27, 2016

By BNetz

Fine facility with an excellent staff....we have had a great experience and feel our loved one is in excellent care. Very easy to communicate and work with the team there as well. Michael and Lily are great up front...and the Nursing team, Culinary team and Facilities team all provide very good service.. I recommend a visit to the Beach House.

July 27, 2016

By ChristinaCGQVI

Beach House doesn't take MetLife. It was nice, and the room that they showed us was a little pricey but nice. The staff was nice and helpful. The dining area was nice. We ate lunch there, and the food was OK. It's very clean.

May 10, 2016

By Terry123917050

We found Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care a little bit sterile in terms of the ambience and it was not in a particularly good neighborhood. The staff was excellent. She was very enthusiastic, very knowledgeable, and certainly answered all the questions we had. She didn’t try to oversell it, but she was definitely obviously very positive on the place.

Memory Care Reviews for Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care

Costs for Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: Yes

About Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care

Discover a new way to embrace independence in a supportive community for seniors in Wesley Chapel, Florida at Beach House. Our pet-friendly senior living community offers the around-the-clock support and the assistance seniors need to feel empowered and encouraged to practice independence at their pace.

Friendly and compassionate care associates assist with the activities of daily living, so you or your loved one can invest time and energy exploring our community activities and amenities in a way that creates joy and fulfillment in your life. We are here to provide options. You are here to live well.

Living Options for Every Need

When it comes time to choose a new home for yourself or an aging loved one, it is important to find a community with proper care and services for your unique needs. We offer a spectrum of living options in order to better meet the needs of our residents. These include:

• Assisted Living
  • Memory Care
  • Hospice
  • Respite Stays
The right care and the best you is waiting right here at Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care at Wiregrass Ranch.

Services and Amenities for Every Day Life

Making the most of each day is easier when you have the assistance and encouragement of friendly caregivers and a wealth of onsite amenities designed to engage the mind, body, and spirit. This is why our onsite amenities and services include:

• Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
  • Arts & Crafts Room
  • Chapel
  • Fitness Center
  • Movie Theater & Game Room
Get more from your everyday experiences at Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care at Wiregrass Ranch.

Our community keeps you close to local essentials, including AdventHealth and Florida Hospital. There are plenty of opportunities to shop for whatever you need right in the area, like the Shops at Wiregrass, Tampa Premium Outlets, and Publix. Off-campus meals are a popular treat thanks to nearby favorites like Grillsmith, Bonefish Grill, and Noble Crust. We also offer easy access to major interstates, which is convenient when loved ones come for a visit.

Map of Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care