NuVista Living at Wellington Green

Reviews of NuVista Living at Wellington Green

Nursing Home Reviews for NuVista Living at Wellington Green

June 27, 2013

By John47

The number 1 reason why we chose NuVista Living at Wellington Green for my mother-in-law is because the people there are extremely hospitable and caring. It is a brand new facility. It is very clean and has a minimum number of people.

December 17, 2012

By Caryb

My mother (70) had her left knee replaced. The place was spotless, the food was great and most importantly my mom got home in 21 days fully ready to resume her life. Her friends spent a great deal more time in their rehabs....like 30 plus days...The rehab in this place is nothing short of a miracle. Would go there myself but I'm not on medicare yet.

July 03, 2012

By Kiwi815

The ambiance could not be better. The fresh flowers on the dining room tables are a lovely touch. I liked that the people receiving PT are housed separately from those living there for various reasons. It is a refreshing change that most of the personal come immediately when called. The only two minuses are the food is not as good as Wellington Hospital(it is okay, not great) and staff, while willing to help, often do not know what needs to be done. This last item, I am sure, will improve with time.

Services and Amenities of NuVista Living at Wellington Green

About NuVista Living at Wellington Green

NuVista Living at Wellington Green is a senior living provider in Wellington, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact NuVista Living at Wellington Green for more details on services and rates.

Map of NuVista Living at Wellington Green