HarborChase of Venice

Reviews of HarborChase of Venice

Assisted Living Reviews for HarborChase of Venice

June 10, 2016

By Sue311403

We visited HarborChase of Venice. We only met the marketing director, who was personable and very nice. The place was beautiful and excellent. It had a general dining hall for everyone, and it was very expensive. There was a nice outdoor area for people to go out in. It was a bigger place and had a lot more space outside. Everything else was fine. It was beautiful, very well kept, and clean inside. They had a big dining area that was like going into a big, nice restaurant. You could see people lining up to get food, and I thought it would be discouraging for our friend to wait in line. It was more luxurious and more expensive. We were very impressed by it. It was very attractive.
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us, Sue. We’re happy to hear that your visit went well. We sincerely appreciate the kind words about our beautiful campus, friendly Care Partners and innovative dining services. One of the features we’re proud of at HarborChase is the tremendous value our residents and their family members receive. Every day, our residents enjoy innovative health services, delicious dining options through our Chef’s Fare Dining Program, housekeeping services, and a wealth of activities offered through our Life Enrichment Program. Again, we thank you for your review and hope that you come by for another visit soon. We’d love another chance to get to know you!

May 10, 2016

By Henry25

HarborChase of Venice struck me more as a nursing home. They had a very high level of care and a higher level state license for taking care of people. They had a lot of ability for the medical care. But then again, it wasn't as homey. The dining area was functional rather than nice. The apartments were clean, functional, but a little bit smaller than the other places. When we went to the memory care wing, it was clean, functional, with a suitable number of employees to look after the residents, but it was so depressing. They had a game room and the activities director was there in the office.
Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Henry. We appreciate the high rating and that you took the time to notice the cleanliness and functionality of our community. One of the features we’re proud of at HarborChase is the tremendous value our residents and their family members receive. Every day, our residents enjoy innovative health services, delicious dining options, housekeeping services, and a wealth of activities offered through our Life Enrichment Program. Thanks again for taking the time to rate us. We hope that you’ll come by for another visit. We’d love the chance to get to know you.

March 08, 2016

By Lawrence20

The care at HarborChase was average, the food was below average, the service was fair, and if you call for help it sometimes took a long time for them to get there. My wife was there for three weeks.

December 30, 2015

By Victoria16

I visited a personal friend at HarborChase of Venice. The atmosphere was good. I got the idea that the residents were happy there. The staff was good, too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us, Victoria. We appreciate the positive feedback and are happy that you enjoyed our warm and cheerful atmosphere. We also thank you for noticing our community care partners. All of our associates are chosen for their experience and their commitment to our core values of respect, attentiveness, integrity, stewardship and excellence. They are focused on providing the very best in senior living for our residents and their families. Again, we sincerely appreciate the feedback and we’d like to invite you to come back by anytime. Just give us a call to arrange a return visit. We’d love another opportunity to get to know you!

March 19, 2015

My dad is already in HarborChase of Venice. I am actually taking him out of there because I just didn't think it was suited for him. I found a smaller residence for him. HarborChase is rather large, and I just think a smaller place would be better suited for him. They definitely offer a lot of activities for those in assisted living. My dad really didn't fall in that category because he is bedbound. He really depended on them to be able to come to him and attend to his needs. That's where we had kind of a breakdown because that was not really happening like it I thought it would. The facility is really for those who can get around somewhat on their own. In that respect, it is good because every time I go there, there is something going on. There's music and activities, and there's always something. In that sense it is good. It's just that it didn't fit our needs. He had to have his food delivered to his room because he wasn't able to go down to the dining room. Usually the food is not even warm. It is cold to warm at best. That has a lot to do with the fact that he was in his room. He wasn't able to go to the dining room and get the food right out of the kitchen like everybody else. It looked like it is great for them, but for my dad's needs it isn't working.

January 17, 2015

I came about HarborChase of Venice by looking at the ratings at the Medicare system. This was highly rated. I thought the staff was great. I just visited there in terms of looking at the facility. The rooms are very nice. It is clean and neat. It seems like there are a lot of activities for the residents to do. The staff seems very upbeat.

December 16, 2014

I wasn’t at Harbor Chase of Venice very long, but I wasn't impressed with it. We did visit one room, and it was OK. I just didn't feel that it wasn't quite as classy as the other facility I was looking at.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Caring9711. Although your first visit may not have met your expectations, we’d like to invite you to come back and take a second look at HarborChase of Venice. In order to provide our residents with a 5-star level of comfort and care, our community is currently undergoing an extensive and exciting series of renovations. The real stars of our community, though, are our warm and attentive Associates. They’re an important reason why we were voted as one of the 2014 Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News. With an LNS License, we are firmly devoted to providing the very best in care for our residents and their family members. If you spend a little more time with our friendly residents and dedicated Associates, we believe that you’ll discover a loving and compassionate environment where we celebrate senior life each and every day. Please give us a call at 941-484-8801 to arrange a return visit. We’d love another opportunity to get to know you!

March 11, 2014

By Art & Kalen

Our family could not be more pleased with facility and personnel. Dad’s caregivers (Marisol and Beverly) are outstanding! Out of state guests last weekend said: “This place is great!”

February 23, 2012

By mstar10511

This facility was excellent! We were looking for a place for my vegetarian grandmother and this place is perfect. Everyone was extremely nice and made sure that my grandmother had everything she needed. Our tour was started outside where the yard area was stunning. Then inside where everything was very clean, everyone was nice and very welcoming, all of the residents seemed active and happy. When we asked about my grandmother's special diet they said they would take care to make sure that she has no meat. It was great and I hope that my grandmother picks HaborChase to live in because I would not mind going there to visit her!

Nursing Home Reviews for HarborChase of Venice

March 26, 2014

My mom has been at HarborChase of Venice for rehab for two different times. The facility was clean and the food was good. The staff was also good and she likes the physical therapist. The other services that they provide were all good.

Costs for HarborChase of Venice

• Nursing Home Starting At: $7000/month

• Features Extra: Library

• Licenses: Limited Nursing Service License

About HarborChase of Venice

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Venice, and the highest standard of senior care communities offering assisted living and skilled nursing programs. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one that requires more assistance than you can provide on your own. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Venice, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard every day, in assisted living and skilled nursing communities.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in senior care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

HarborChase is an award winning community having been recognized by the Venice Area as Best of Venice, the The Venice Gondolier Sun and Reader's Choice, In The Venice Herald Tribune, for over 11 years!

Map of HarborChase of Venice