Gulf Winds

Reviews of Gulf Winds

Assisted Living Reviews for Gulf Winds

August 11, 2014

By Doris14

We lived not too far from Gulf Winds, so we decided to check it out and look at it. The staff was very good, very nice, and very friendly. We are not really looking for assisted living, but we just wanted to be prepared when the time comes.

September 24, 2012

By pknott

I have visited people at this wonderful facility for over a decade. The staff is always kind and welcoming. They care for residents on a very individual, loving basis. Now they know me, but for the first years it has been intermitent visits. Josie & I see each other weekly. She and all folks are very week cared for, fed, loved and certaily safe. This home has many kids and some are 100! The aroma of good food is evident much of the time. The music from the piano pours forth on occasion. The antiques must add a dimension to the residents. Love is the order of the day and I thank God there is such a place for those who need it.

June 23, 2012

By RA_Grace

The staff were very friendly and the facility was very much like a large home instead of a hospital. Residents were allowed to spend time outside. The dining area was large and accommodated the residents well. However, more effort could've been put into making the facility's decoration and lighting, as I remember some of the living room areas to be on the darker side while the dining area had a very yellow, almost sickly look to it. Improving the appearance of the facility would probably raise the spirits of the residents. Also, perhaps more activities for the residents could be added, as my great aunt often found herself either bored or lonely from time to time.

Services and Amenities of Gulf Winds

About Gulf Winds

Gulf Winds is a senior living provider in Venice, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Gulf Winds for more details on services and rates.

Map of Gulf Winds