Brookdale Venice Island

Brookdale Venice Island (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Venice Island

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Venice Island

December 06, 2014

Clare Bridge of Venice seemed like it was targeted for a bit more toward the end of life stage than I was seeking. The residents were older and less capable. The facility had secure, locked doors. Relative to what my parents need, I'd give it a 2. Very nice, caring staff.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. Your feedback is always considered and appreciated!

August 29, 2014

By Ms. Doris

I was very impressed with the comfort that the residents had. Also the friendliness of staff towards visitors and residents was very evident and assuring of their care.

February 21, 2013

By IndytoFL

The staff is always so friendly and compassionate with my mother. It feels "just like home", and mother is very happy there.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Brookdale Venice Island

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Venice Island

About Brookdale Venice Island

At Brookdale Venice Island we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Venice Island are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Venice Island