Allegro Tarpon Springs, FL

Reviews of Allegro

Assisted Living Reviews for Allegro

June 07, 2013

By caring5528

Allegro was very nice. It was comfortable and homey. The staff was very nice. I think it's an older facility, so the rooms were smaller.

October 01, 2012

By GSLeader

The Allegro is beautiful facility with very nice traditional decor. It is clean and the common areas are spacious and well maintained. The front desk staff, marketing representative and activity director with whom I had contact were friendly and informative. The facility offered residents a full calendar of activities and were willing to work with outside organizations as well as families to create an inter generational environment. My only criticism of this facility would be that in the following weeks phone calls were not returned as quickly as I had hoped.

June 05, 2012

By Wendy2

We chose this facility for my mom because it had an actual apartment instead of a room or studio. My mom had been here for a month and so far I don't have any issues. The independent living residence and the assisted living residence are all in the same building so they have access to the same amenities like the dining room. Her apartment is directly across from where the CNA's are located. So I knew that if she pushed her button or she would have fallen, she'd be right across the hall where someone can get her quickly. The place is more unique than anywhere I've looked at and it's certainly very luxurious. The cleanliness of the facility, the amenities and the activities are just exceptional. They have games, crafts and movies several times a week mostly in the afternoons and in the evenings. They have mystery dinner theater, full table and speakers and performers.

April 10, 2012

By Davis123

Charm and Elegance. The Allegro provides a beautiful community setting. The food is excellent. They have Professional Chef's from the renowned Innisbrook Golf Resort. The staff is wonderful and very accomodating. A very clean facility that adjoins a nature preserve. Provides services for Independent as well as Assisted Living accomodations. Transportation services are available along with a in house Wellness Center and Beauty Salon for men and women. They provide many entertainment options weekly as well as for the holidays. The decor is very home-like and comfortable with high-end touches. By far the nicest Assisted Living community in the area.

Photos of Allegro

About Allegro

Allegro is a senior living provider in Tarpon Springs, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Allegro for more details on services and rates.

Map of Allegro