Allegro - Tarpon Springs Tarpon Springs, FL

Reviews of Allegro - Tarpon Springs

Assisted Living Reviews for Allegro - Tarpon Springs

October 15, 2013

By Roland1

We sign a lease a week ago at Allegro for my mom. She has a beautiful one-bedroom, 1,041 square-foot apartment with two outside patios. The staff is very cooperative and work hard to get that size of apartment for her. The facility is relatively new. It is clean and modern. They have everything you can possible want. They have a great dining room and the food is good. They even have a beauty shop and nail salons. They take the folks out for shopping three to four times a week and they take care of their doctor's appointment.

June 12, 2013

By Barry2

Allegro was an awesome place. They were very good to my mom when she was still alive. She was comfortable there. My mom was just there until to the point when she needed more care than they were already providing her. We had to transfer her to another facility.

June 07, 2013

By caring5528

Allegro was very nice. It was comfortable and homey. The staff was very nice. I think it's an older facility, so the rooms were smaller.

October 01, 2012

By GSLeader

The Allegro is beautiful facility with very nice traditional decor. It is clean and the common areas are spacious and well maintained. The front desk staff, marketing representative and activity director with whom I had contact were friendly and informative. The facility offered residents a full calendar of activities and were willing to work with outside organizations as well as families to create an inter generational environment. My only criticism of this facility would be that in the following weeks phone calls were not returned as quickly as I had hoped.

June 05, 2012

By Wendy2

We chose this facility for my mom because it had an actual apartment instead of a room or studio. My mom had been here for a month and so far I don't have any issues. The independent living residence and the assisted living residence are all in the same building so they have access to the same amenities like the dining room. Her apartment is directly across from where the CNA's are located. So I knew that if she pushed her button or she would have fallen, she'd be right across the hall where someone can get her quickly. The place is more unique than anywhere I've looked at and it's certainly very luxurious. The cleanliness of the facility, the amenities and the activities are just exceptional. They have games, crafts and movies several times a week mostly in the afternoons and in the evenings. They have mystery dinner theater, full table and speakers and performers.

April 10, 2012

By Davis123

Charm and Elegance. The Allegro provides a beautiful community setting. The food is excellent. They have Professional Chef's from the renowned Innisbrook Golf Resort. The staff is wonderful and very accomodating. A very clean facility that adjoins a nature preserve. Provides services for Independent as well as Assisted Living accomodations. Transportation services are available along with a in house Wellness Center and Beauty Salon for men and women. They provide many entertainment options weekly as well as for the holidays. The decor is very home-like and comfortable with high-end touches. By far the nicest Assisted Living community in the area.

Photos of Allegro - Tarpon Springs

Services and Amenities of Allegro - Tarpon Springs

• Pool

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Allegro - Tarpon Springs

Allegro - Tarpon Springs is a senior living provider in Tarpon Springs, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Allegro - Tarpon Springs for more details on services and rates.

Map of Allegro - Tarpon Springs