Royal Sun Park

Royal Sun Park (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Royal Sun Park

Memory Care Reviews for Royal Sun Park

March 29, 2014

My husband was at Royal Sun Park for only five days. He choked while eating and died. It’s a wonderful place. It is very clean. Their care and consideration was enormous. They had been enormously supportive. It’s really a very nice place. I got all the help, consideration, and concern, so I only have praises for it.

June 28, 2012

By Britney

My mom is still in the adjustment phase in this facility. I chose this facility for my mother because it's specifically designed for residents with dementia. It is a specifically locked unit and they know how to deal with the problems of dementia. It's a single level facility, there are no steps involved where they can trip or fall. It's very open where they can do their wandering without interference. It is across the street from an elementary school and next to a triad care facility that visits the residents as well. I like my mother's accommodation. She is in a semi private room, shares a lovely bathroom with a roommate. She has her own closet and an area for her own things. Some activities they have for their residents include cooking and gardening classes. Yes I will definitely recommend this place especially to those who have family members with dementia. However, to provide better care, they should improve their housekeeping. It's not the smell of urine but it's a general smell of fluids that was not contained.

June 05, 2011

By SuperNei

Friend or relative of resident

I can safely say that I am very grateful and impressed with this place. My grandmother is living there for four months ago and has been happy since the early days, the care they provide is very good and always fun activities for integrating and clearing the mind of those who live there. Notably, the staff is very friendly and cares about each of the people living there, there are also health checks and good medical care. It is a very reliable place and I am sure that I will not have to look for another assisted living facility for my grandmother. I am glad to say I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a good place for a family or even themselves, is a good choice.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Royal Sun Park

Photos of Royal Sun Park

Services and Amenities of Royal Sun Park

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL6124

• About Royal Sun Park

Royal Sun Park is an independently owned 50-bed MEMORY CARE COMMUNITY in Tampa Florida.

The Royal Sun Park team would like you to consider this your home. Royal Sun Park offers specialized memory care with private and semi-private suites at an affordable rate. Royal Sun Park is designed for seniors who need memory care assistance, bathing, grooming, meal preparation and medication assistance. Royal Sun Park extends solace and safety to enhance our residents’ lifestyle in a comfortable homelike environment conveniently located in a quiet residential area of North Tampa. Our team provides the assistance needed with activities of daily living and encourage our residents to participate in a variety of activities for their well-being.

MISSION STATEMENT

Royal Sun Park is committed to encouraging our residents to achieve their highest level of independence, enhanced by a team dedicated to the values of compassion, love, and respect for each person we serve. Royal Sun Park’s team will ensure that each resident receives the care they deserve and need in an affordable home-like environment while maintaining the resident’s privacy and above all their dignity. Royal Sun Park recognizes and stresses a teamwork approach.

Amenities

• Basic amenities included in monthly fee
    • Furnished private and semi-private suites include
    • Individually controlled heating/air conditioning
    • One (1) smoke detector
    • Bathroom with step-in shower, lavatory, sink, vanity, mirror, safety grab bars
    • Pre-wiring for telephone, cable television hookup, and emergency call system
    • Water, sewer, electricity, pest control, basic cable television
    • Maintenance of the building grounds, common areas, utilities and refuse removal from the resident suites
    • Code Alert emergency system in each suite and bathroom
    • Independently climate controlled Suites
    • Residence equipped with sprinkler system, smoke detectors, automatic fire alarms system, video security, and secured doors

Services

• We specialize in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care for residents in our community. Our staff is trained in the special assistance needed for memory care.
    • Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, personal care, hygiene, eating and ambulation
    • Assistance with medications
    • 24-hour compassionate, attentive staff, committed to the well-being of each resident
    • Third party medical vendors available – Physician, Home Health nurses, physical therapy, occupational therapy, mobile eye doctor, mobile foot doctor and mobile ear doctor.
    • Weekly housekeeping and laundry services (does not include dry cleaning)
    • Three (3) home-cooked meals and three (3) nutritious snacks daily
    • Beauty Salon on premises (Beautician available 1 day per week)
    • On-site Activities Director providing creative daily activities program
    • Non-denominational religious services

Thank you for your interest in Royal Sun Park Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Royal Sun Park