Renaissance Senior Living

Reviews of Renaissance Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Renaissance Senior Living

January 18, 2012

By tampabayCNA

Apartment style living that has a hint of assistance. If you are insistent in maintaining your independence and in addition you are aware of the fact that you might need help at certain times, well this might be the place for you. A beautiful building that is very well maintained this is home to a large scale of seniors. There is constant activities being offered throughout the day and even ice cream socials. The out door commons area is beautiful. Everywhere I turned there was a staff member. They were very helpful and knowledgeable about their residents. That is sometimes hard to find in large scale communities, as everyone seems to blend into each other. There is a ton of parking available and the building is easy to access.

December 15, 2011

By Deedeedee

My father is staying at The Inn and has been there since May of 2011. I'm very pleased with the staff and the living conditions. The managers are doing an awesome job. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There is always something to do lots of activitys. They have trips to the stores and out to lunch throughout the month. The faculity is very clean and the food was great I had lunch and dinner a few times with my dad when I visited him. I just can not say enough how pleased I am with The Inn where my dad lives. They lookout for your family members who live there as though they were there own family.

October 20, 2011

By tpag8rgirl

My grandmother lived at this facility for a few years. The staff was also so pleasant and helpful and had many activities to keep the residents busy. They had an indoor pool, pool table, a lake with a gazebo that residents could sit by, many activities that the residents could partake in such as: Bingo, crafts, puzzles, bus trips to restaurants, grocery store, fair, etc. They have options where a resident can live alone or with roommate and have kitchens in some units. They have a nursing staff on the assisted living floor that will come bring medications. They have a mailroom for residents as well. The staff was always very catering and the dinning room was always nice (reminded me of a cruise ship dinning room). Grounds were always clean and they also have different holiday events where local organizations such as cub-scouts, etc come in to do caroling for the residents. Next door to the assisted living facility is the nursing home.

Independent Living Reviews for Renaissance Senior Living

Photos of Renaissance Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Renaissance Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: AL7531

About Renaissance Senior Living

Renaissance is a luxury destination offering engaging activities and serene escapes for every lifestyle. Here, you’ll find your own personal retreat filled with simple pleasures and sumptuous rewards in the midst of a vibrant community built on belonging. Tucked away amidst lush landscaping and a serene living lake, our friendly community offers a welcome escape from stress, yet is close to everything you need. We cater to your independence with round the clock concierge services, housekeeping and delectable dining. Make new friends and stay active with our comprehensive social calendar. Greet guests in our welcoming community areas or in your own well-appointed residence. Whether you want to get involved in everything or get away from it all, you’ll find your own personal Renaissance right here.

Map of Renaissance Senior Living