University Village

Reviews of University Village

Assisted Living Reviews for University Village

July 31, 2013

By sgessman

University Village was very nice and beautiful. The accommodation and the atmosphere would remind you of a five star hotel. The rooms were spacious, clean and beautiful. They had a card room and sewing room. They had a small auditorium where they brought in musicians from the local university and they showed movies and it was very nice.

March 13, 2012

By Joycloud

I visited a friend at Inn at University Village(the)on a daily basis for 3 months. It very clean. They had weekly housekeepers for the residents. They also offered meals daily but the residents could also cook in their apartments. They had a place the residents would gather and visit while waiting for the dining room to open. The staff was friendly and caring. The reception area was opulently decorated and inviting. The apartments were spacious. There was a sun room in every apartment. The residents could smoke in their apartments and outside. When family would come visit they were allowed to stay in the apartments. They had transportation available to residents who could no longer drive, but allowed them to have their own transportation as well. The outside grounds were well maintained and beautifully landscaped. It was a gated community with security personal, and the residents felt safe inside or outside. They allowed pets. Some of the residents had been living at this facility for as long as 22 years. This is the kind of retirement facility anyone would be comfortable living at.

Independent Living Reviews for University Village

Nursing Home Reviews for University Village

November 27, 2012

By Kayla227

When I went to visit my grate grandmother the place was very clean. I have visited nursing homes before and this one did not have that odd nursing home smell. The facilities were very well lit, the halls were free from clutter and the floors were freshly moped. Going into my grate grandmother's room I noticed that the room was very spacious. There was enough space for a nice sized patient to walk around without bumping into things. The staff was very friendly and quickly updated me on how my grate grandmother was doing. This was an impromptu visit yet still I found a lack of the scurrying that happens when one arrives at some other facilities unannounced. On her bed was fresh lining and she had on fresh, unsoiled clothes. Her nurse was able to answer all of our questions quickly and she showed a real concern for my grate grand mother's well being. Overall I am very well pleased.

Photos of University Village

Services and Amenities of University Village

• State Licenses: AL 11966347

About University Village

Assisted Living in Tampa, Florida is right here at University Village! Residents and members from our community can experience professional care and a private residence that promotes independence while delivering additional services to ensure and enhance wellness. Our skilled staff is trained to assist with daily care medication management, transportation and/or a helping hand to and from meal or activities.

Map of University Village