Excel Rehabilitation And Health Center

Reviews of Excel Rehabilitation And Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Excel Rehabilitation And Health Center

July 18, 2014

By FARA2060

I'm trying to make a Comment but every time I try to it is typed in the Upper Case letters and it makes everyone think I'm shouting when I'm not. I have only Excellent report to give about Excel, hence the name? They care called Excel Rehab Center for a good reason. They at the rehab section thought me to handle uncooked beans and to place my left hand to massage it to getting better but the hand is beyond being healed. They thought be how to play Spades and a lot of other Games at Excel plus they allowed for me to participate in their Weekly Meetings and not only that their food is wonderful and if one does not like the food? They could order a Grilled Cheese instead. That never happened to me as I are every bit of food that was served to me all the time. Anyway I lost count to how many times I stayed at Excel but when I did? The Office Staff especially the Administrator was the most wonderful person or people there. They made sure my Paperwork was done properly. Not only did the Administration Staff, but the Discharge Staff like the entire Employees along with the CNA and Nursing Staff were so nice and took extra care of my Medical and none Medical care that one of the CNA there shaved me and did it with TLC=Tender Loving Care and then the fact that they come right to you and ask if I want to join their daily Activities including Bingo was a plus as I saw their Big Screen TV and their Tiny Blu-ray Player as the Plus but their Computer needed to be Upgraded now that the MS Windows XP is no longer functioning as to the Updates and Service and they will charge an Arm and a leg to fix anyone's PC if they bring an old XP to them? Well no one is willing to touch the old PC's with the OS of an XP instead of Windows 7 and 8? People still rely on the old OS. In closing Excel has met my Highest expectations for years to come. I intend to go there Next year to be a Permanent Resident. I love you people at Excel and soon would love to be a resident Next year!

January 27, 2014

By caring38966150

Excel Rehab is a newer facility and has very nice rooms. They had both private and shared rooms and the private rooms are spacious. The staff was very nice and knowledgeable about the patients' needs. The food was good.

November 27, 2013

My mother-in-law had stayed in Excel Rehabilitation and Health Center. It was very nice. We were happy with their care and I thought she was treated well. I had nothing bad to say about them. They were very nice.

About Excel Rehabilitation And Health Center

Excel Rehabilitation And Health Center is a senior living provider in Tampa, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Excel Rehabilitation And Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Excel Rehabilitation And Health Center