Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Center

Reviews of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Center

May 27, 2013

By gibson.j.

My father chose to go to Tamarac because it was close to his home and we were very pleased with the care he received. He made remarkable progress with the physical and occupational therapy provided. The staff is very knowledgeable, they were friendly and went above and beyond to meet our demanding needs. The facility was very clean with no odors. My family and I were grateful for the care quality of care provided and the interest they took in my dad. I would recommend this facility.

February 28, 2013

By Kevin

staff members are not attentive at all staff do not speak English the place is in deplorable conditions. The auxiliary staff seems to be under pressure to get alot done in little time and therefore don't pay much attention to the patient.

About Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Center

Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Center is a senior living provider in Tamarac, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Center