Active Senior Living Residence Inc.

9057 NW 57th Street, Tamarac, FL 33321
Active Senior Living Residence Inc. (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Active Senior Living Residence Inc.

Assisted Living Reviews for Active Senior Living Residence Inc.

May 30, 2014

My dad was in Active Senior Living, and that was the best. The owner, his daughters, and the staff were all friendly. Everything you needed they took care of it. Even when my dad was in the hospital, the owner came to the hospital two or three times and even helped feed my dad. They were just great. They were family. The rooms were a pretty good size, and my dad had a room to himself. They had a circular courtyard, and a lot of the rooms were in the courtyard, so when they stepped out of their rooms, they were actually outside. They could actually sit outside, get some fresh air, and leave their door open, and they didn’t have to worry about someone walking in on them. They had card games, checkers, and things of that nature. I was impressed with the dining area, it almost looked like a restaurant. It was glass, so you could see out into the courtyard when you ate. It was very nice.

January 29, 2014

By Lenny2

I had mom at Active Senior Living. I chose this facility for its size and easy accessibility. It’s a family owned facility and I like that they treat you like a family and that is very good. She's happy with the food there. They also play different types of games there like bingo and word games. They also have children coming in from schools to do arts and crafts with them.

March 08, 2013

By Bob19

Active Senior Living Residence is a nice place. It's new, small, and relatively priced. They have a super nice dining room and the food was great. My stepfather loved the food. They have a courtyard. It's a really nice spot. However, it's a nice place for somebody who can basically look after themselves. If somebody needs more attention I wouldn't recommend it because I don't think they're staffed properly for it. My stepfather kept falling out of his wheelchair while he was there, and ended up breaking his hip.

Photos of Active Senior Living Residence Inc.

Services and Amenities of Active Senior Living Residence Inc.

• Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• State Licenses: AL 9969

About Active Senior Living Residence Inc.

Since opening our doors, Active Senior Living Residence has been providing assistance to seniors who need help living independently, but don't require the care received at a nursing home. With charming, cozy living areas, our residents enjoy all of the great amenities provided by our great staff. Whether they need help with bathing, medication management, or assistance going out grocery shopping; we will make sure they receive the proper attention they deserve.

At Active Senior Living Residence, you'll feel at home in our beautiful and supportive living facility located in Tamarac, FL. Our staff understands that as we age, our desire to live our life how we see fit doesn't change, but our ability to take care of ourselves may. That is why for over 27 years, we have been providing our residents with the care they need to help them live their lives and maintain their independence as much as possible.

Family owned and operated, our team is very hands on and goes out of their way to ensure each resident is assisted with anything they need. We view our residents as extended members of our own family, and treat them that way. With spacious studios and 2 room suites, we offer living that is private yet homey.

There are many positives that come with moving into a senior living facility. We provide the comfort our residents are looking for, within an inviting, intimate environment. There is always something going on and people to talk to. You'll never feel alone and will always be provided with care that is designed specifically for you.

Map of Active Senior Living Residence Inc.

Active Senior Living Residence Inc.