Elmcroft of Tallahassee

Reviews of Elmcroft of Tallahassee

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Tallahassee

November 06, 2014

By Bob and Terri Smith

We are pleased with the care for our mother. All staff have gone out of their way to be helpful. Concerns: There is no cover for rain for passenger loading and unloading at the front of the facility. This is extremely dangerous while balancing the walker/wheelchair and the resident. There needs to be a cover over the cars and taxi cabs who enter the round about area. There is a step at the drop off area. This should be flat!!!! We have witnessed two wheelchair accidents because of the step. Most residents use either a walker or a wheelchair, it is imperative to have a flat surface at the drop off area. A number of family members have spoken to us about these two issues. We believe it is in the best interest of all residents to address the concerns.

January 31, 2014

I helped move my friend to this community last August. The place seemed to be clean and well managed. The staff seemed to be doing fine. The room is clean. It's all one bedroom. They offer full meal service, exercise, physical therapy and a lot more to the residents. I have no complaints about the facility. My friend seemed to enjoy there.

Costs for Elmcroft of Tallahassee

Photos of Elmcroft of Tallahassee

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Tallahassee

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: License# 9700

About Elmcroft of Tallahassee

Elmcroft of Tallahassee is a warm, inviting assisted living community located in Florida’s capital city. With staff that treat senior residents like family, plentiful activities and amenities, and proximity to fun and exciting attractions, Elmcroft of Tallahassee is the perfect place for seniors who appreciate a relaxed and caring lifestyle. Our friendly and devoted staff provide personalized assisted living and respite care while helping residents maintain as much independence as possible.

*24-Hour Resident Care Staff *Restaurant Style Dining *Classes, Activities & Outings *Scheduled Transportation *Housekeeping

Map of Elmcroft of Tallahassee