Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center

Reviews of Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center

December 18, 2015

By Jmidatlake

Belvedere Commons provided my mom exemplary care with professionalism and dedication over a three year period in their memory care unit. I visited several times a year for periods of 3 to five days. My dad visited almost every day for the first two years, but finally he required care as we'll. Over the last year, I have visited much more frequently and many of my visits have been for a week or more. Since I live 800 miles away. Staff never knew when I would be there or exactly how long I would stay. I would spend hours with mom and also got to know the other residents and their families. At times I would be there overnight, leaving only for brief periods to take care of my needs or shop for my mother's needs. Everyone was very welcoming, loving, and eager to do whatever was possible to care for Mom and also look after the other residents. There were always lots of activities designed for residents functioning at different levels. There were also regular trips out into the community for resident's enjoyment. Everyone I encountered went far beyond the call of duty to provide care everyday. They were also very supportive of family members. Mom had a healthy appetite most of the time she was there and she seemed to enjoy the food. The facility was always kept clean and pleasant. Even when most were incontinent, they would replace the soiled clothing and linens as soon as possible, placing the items in sealed plastic bags until they could get them into the laundry. Rarely could I detect any odor, even though I have a keen sense of smell, but whenever there was, the situation was quickly remedied. Occasionally, housekeeping things would have to wait while some situation was resolved with one or more residents, but as soon as the urgent needs were addressed, all staff were involved in maintaining a clean, healthy, home-like environment. My mom passed away last week after months of enduring end stage Alzheimers. I feel nothing but appreciation, love, and respect for the administration and staff of Belvedere Commons. Having had several experiences with other facilities with other family members in the past, I do not believe she could have received better care anywhere. I hope that when I need residential care, I will be as fortunate as those who have chosen Belvedere Commons as their home,

June 16, 2015

By GrandmaJean

Not a really good facility. Management doesn't follow through with plans. Staff is mediocre and the place smells horrible. Like a dead rat.

May 15, 2015

By Nancy106682950

We had mom at Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center, and everything is working out fine. She's been there a week now, and she is very happy. She is meeting new friends, and everything is going on so well. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Mom said that the food is adequate; nothing special, but it's OK. Mom told me about people coming in the facility to sing or playing musical instruments. There is a schedule of events going on every day that is posted on the wall. There are definitely a lot of things going on.

Costs for Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center

• Tai Chi

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Limited Nursing Service license

About Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center

Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center offers a true home-like environment, with only 42 apartments in a one-story community. Both assisted living and memory care lead into beautiful courtyards. Every apartment has its own kitchenette. Our LNS (limited nursing servcies) license allows us to provide a higher level of care than many assisted living communities, and our all-day dining caters to all schedules.

Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center has set the standard for the lifestyle you want for your loved one. With a reputation for excellence and a staff that you can consider your extended family, Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center is the right choice when you are faced with this life changing decision. It is our honor and privilege to take care of those who choose to live at Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center.

Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center is truly home-like, with 42 apartments, all equipped with a kitchenette. All-day dining lets residents set their own schedule.

Map of Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center