Fairway Pines at Sun 'N Lake

Reviews of Fairway Pines at Sun 'N Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for Fairway Pines at Sun 'N Lake

April 29, 2014

By Rick20

Our first impression of Fairway Pines is very positive. The community is very good. One of things we noticed is that the employees there are long term. They have very little employee turnover. The employees that my dad and I have interacted with are always friendly, polite, and courteous. I also had a chance to eat there, and the meals are excellent. They have a very comfortable dining area. We only have a couple of concerns about the house cleaning. We noticed that there are some things that are not vacuumed properly around the furniture and the chairs. We didn't know whether it was unattended by the operator or the equipment was at fault. We brought it to their attention, and I said: "You need to vacuum a little better around the furniture," and they did that. It is a work in progress, and we are sharing our concerns and expectations with each other. It is not quite homey but it is comfortable. It does have a little bit of an environment that you will find in any hospital. There is always a certain amount of busyness going on than in a homey environment. The attendants are out in the hallways passing water and meds or the housecleaners are in and out. There is always a certain amount of activity in the building but it is not a harsh environment.

March 26, 2014

A number of folks from the neighborhood where my mother lives already moved at Fairway Pines at Sun'n Lake so that is why I came to know about the place. The facility is pretty well done as far as maintenance is concerned. I think one of the biggest advantages that they have is that it had a balcony with an outside area. The food is okay, just standard cafeteria food. The staff who gave us the tour was very professional and very nice. Everybody seemed to be pretty helpful. Overall, the facility seemed very well run.

May 02, 2012

By g8trboi89

When visiting Fairway Pines at Sun n Lake, my immediate reaction was that the facility was very well kept. Both the landscaping on the outside of the building and the common areas inside the lobbies were appeasing. The staff has always been present when I visited, and they are always helping someone. The living quarters vary, those who need more assistance have more of a hospital styled room, while those who are capable of being more independent have more of an apartment style place that can be several rooms big. Overall I am pleased with what I have seen during each of my visits to Fairway Pines at Sun n Lake.

June 24, 2011

By Shanesgurl1987

This facility was not the most up to date facility I have ever been in. The care however was extremely well. I was there to see two patients. The family had requested I come and check in on the patients. The staff refilled both of my patients drinks while I was in there rooms, answered the call lights promptly, and seen that the patients had been changed in a timely fashion. One of the patients had soiled themselves while I was there and within three minutes was changed and had fresh bed linens.

About Fairway Pines at Sun 'N Lake

Fairway Pines at Sun 'N Lake is a senior living provider in Sebring, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Fairway Pines at Sun 'N Lake for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fairway Pines at Sun 'N Lake