Cabot Reserve

Reviews of Cabot Reserve

Assisted Living Reviews for Cabot Reserve

August 05, 2015

By Tom110305250

Cabot Reserve on the Green is actually a good facility. They are taking really good care of my uncle. I am happy with it. I have not personally eaten there, but I go there to help feed my uncle, and the food serving is good. The rooms are actually laid out very well, and each has their own bathroom. Even the semi-private rooms have two bathrooms. It is similar to a college dorm situation. They do a tremendous amount of activities. Actually, more than any place I have ever seen. They have a lot of weekly activities, like ice cream socials on Wednesdays. They have music on Fridays. They have exercise every day in the morning. It is basically a dementia unit. They handle dementia patients, they are very small, and they are giving better attention than a bigger facility. There are a few things that they can do better, but overall, I think they are doing a good job.

August 27, 2013

By caring0824133

Mom is in Cabot Reserve on the Green and they are doing a good job.

Costs for Cabot Reserve

Photos of Cabot Reserve

Services and Amenities of Cabot Reserve

• State Licenses: AL9381

About Cabot Reserve

Cabot Reserve on the Green offers many services including Assisted Living, Extended Congregate Care, Day Services, Respite Stays, and our Bayberry House Memory Care Center. Our comprehensive programming is progressively balanced to incorporate safety, common sense, dignity and the right amount of independence possible for people to enjoy life at Cabot Reserve on the Green.

• Activity Room
  • Smoke Detector
  • Sprinkler System
  • Telephone: Ready
  • Walking Trail

Our mission is to effect positively the quality of life for the elderly, to meet their multiple needs and those of their families.

Map of Cabot Reserve