Beneva Lakes Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center Sarasota, FL

Reviews of Beneva Lakes Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Beneva Lakes Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

December 25, 2014

By JeffG78

The staff was extremely caring and friendly. The physical therapy was great! Very pleased with my experience.

October 23, 2012

By Kai101512

My visits to the facility were usually not planned. I never witnessed anything irregular. I typically visited during the day and my friend's wife always looked clean and contented. There is a beauty salon on the premises and I noticed that her hair was often styled and her gray hair was colored as she preferred. Sometimes she wasn't there and it was usually because she was playing bingo or some other game in one of the activity rooms with the other residents. Once, I walked in on her eating a meal- a steak and cheese sandwich with french fries which looked delicious and made me very hungry. The facility always looked very clean to me and nicely decorated. It did not have an institutional feel. It did not spell of urine and was rather quiet. The grounds were well maintained. My contact with staff was minimal, but the aides were always polite and friendly to me. I also witnessed them being very patient with my friend's wife. She could be demanding at times and I noticed that they attended to her quickly to see what they could do for her. All in all I rate this facility very highly from what I could see.

Services and Amenities of Beneva Lakes Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

About Beneva Lakes Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Beneva Lakes Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Sarasota, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Beneva Lakes Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beneva Lakes Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center