Atria Sarasota Sarasota, FL

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

4540 Bee Ridge Road, Sarasota, FL 34233
Atria Sarasota (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 40 days

The best time to choose Atria is right Now! For a limited time, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2020 - Details apply. Must sign lease by September 30, 2018

PROMOTION! 40 days

Reviews of Atria Sarasota

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Sarasota

August 27, 2015

By Patricia112228150

It had been redone. All the public areas were fresh, clean, and very nice. The food was good. I thought the apartment I saw was a bit small, and it seemed old. I think the units have to be updated.

April 06, 2015

I didn't like it at all. I didn't get a good feel for it. The people were nice. They were very thorough in their explanation. I did not particularly care for the atmosphere. The garden out there was not kept up very well. I wouldn't put my father there.

We apologize that your visit to our community did not meet your expectations. We want to thank you for taking the time to visit and for providing feedback. Please be assured it will be reviewed and used to better serve our residents and their families in the future.

November 21, 2013

By Kurt2

My mother is a resident for 2 months now. Everything has been great. She is in the assisted living area, in her own apartment, with a large bedroom and closets. The staff is caring and attentive. They have numerous activities in their calendar too. It's an old building and slightly outdate but still a clean and nice facility.

July 25, 2013

By Greg5

The maintenance guy gave me the tour when I visited. They only had one unit available and it was really far away.

June 12, 2013

By Carmenca

I liked it. It's a better place than the other ones. It's cleaner, bigger and a little better. It's both an assisted and independent living facility. The reason we visited this place is because my husband needed it because he just had a stroke. The rooms are small.

August 12, 2011

By liesje

It has both Assisted living and Independent living. Assisted living is primarily on the third floor. Assistance is readily offered at the staff's convenience, but no one is posted where they can be hailed. The apartments are kept relatively clean. But refrigerators are not cleaned inside. Medications are dispensed as needed. Activitiesare available for those motivated to attend. Meals areattractively served and varied.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Sarasota

January 21, 2015

By Nancy104646450

It was a very nice facility. We saw the one-bedroom apartment, and it was very roomy. The staff was very nice and helpful. They had activities like bingo, arts, and crafts.

January 12, 2015

By Dell1

It was just absolutely gorgeous. People were around. There were activities going on. It was just a friendly beautiful place. They have a 7-acre lake, and all of the units face the water. It was just beautiful; you would never know you're in the middle of the city. In the lobby, they had a jewelry show going on. A day before, they had an art show going on. It was lively. It looked like you're in a Marriot Hotel because they had open floor plants. It was clean. It was bright and cheerful. We were very impressed. The rooms were nice and large. You had a little patio. The people on the second floor had a lanai. We looked at a two-bedroom unit. The main master bedroom was beautiful, bright, and sunny. It had a large closet and a nice bathroom. The facility did have a small kitchen. There, they would give you two meals. The dining room was beautiful. Everybody was very friendly and polite.

November 29, 2014

By Bob96303650

My partner and I have been here several times. She has a long time friend that is a resident there, and it’s a lovely facility. The woman has a two bedroom apartment. We have been there for dinner several times, and the food was excellent. The service is very good, and the staff was very nice.

November 05, 2014

By Annie17

I have decided on this community. I’ve been through there and talked to the coordinator. They have one section that’s assisted-living, but they have a residential section that’s like in the middle that if and when you need assisted living, you don’t have to get up and move out. You can have assisted living right there. The staff is excellent, very friendly, very helpful, and very informative about activities. They showed me different sized apartments; they have 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and studio. They have a number of different types of facilities plus their garden apartments which are all independent-living. They have a beautiful dining room. They also have a kitchen area in each apartment so you can do your own cooking. It’s not a new facility, but it’s very well maintained. They offer housekeeping services once a week for their residents. They have a nurse on staff 24/7. They have transportation if you have doctor appointments or some place that you have to go. They have a physical fitness room, a heated pool, and a library. They offer exercise programs, games or cards. I’m going there for a mahjong tournament. I play regularly in a group of women, and it’s a freebie for the community. They’ve had a Hawaiian party that I went to and if I’m not living there yet, they would invite me to their holiday party. I just found it a very friendly place.

August 29, 2014

By Julie40

We have decided to move my mom here. What we found for her is an independent living apartment. They were much more spacious than any of the other apartments that we saw in other community. That was one of the reasons why we chose it and also, there is no buy-in fee and we also like that. We tried their food and it is like restaurant dining -- lots of choices and nicely prepared. They offer a lot of activities like bingo and movies. They have a card room, exercise room, as well as physical therapy on site. They also have a free Wi-Fi in the building.

August 15, 2013

By Caring RO

It is a very lovely facility. The staff was very helpful and very pleasant at the time of my visit. They have little cottages that have a lake view. They also have a building that is like a one-story connected apartment building around the lake and it is just lovely. With regards to their apartments, all I can say is that they have utilized every single bit of space in a very creative way.

June 07, 2013

The place was very neat. The housing was very nice but it was too small for us. We would have gone as a couple. There wasn't much staff around when we visited the place and it seems that there wasn't much activity for the residents there also. We never actually saw anybody interacting with any body else.

April 16, 2013

By Caring 8781

We saw this community and my husband liked it, but I didn't care it. They had assisted living and everything right there, but the big area where they congregated had some kind of smell to it, and I wasn't too crazy about that. Their dining room area was quite small too.

Costs for Atria Sarasota

Photos of Atria Sarasota

Services and Amenities of Atria Sarasota

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: #5851

About Atria Sarasota

Located on 18 wooded acres in the Sarasota Springs neighborhood, just minutes from the area’s white sand beaches, Atria Sarasota is a vibrant community designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle – and experience greater well-being.

This inviting residence offers a selection of studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, each with a full kitchen. Two-bedroom villas and garden apartments with a full kitchen, washer/dryer, lanai and patio are also available. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a fitness center, library, salon and barber shop, and welcoming outdoor spaces such as a swimming pool, hot tub, courtyard, patio and walking paths. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From guest lectures and art classes to yoga and happy hours, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 14,800 people.

Map of Atria Sarasota