Suncoast Manor

Suncoast Manor (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Suncoast Manor

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Suncoast Manor

July 18, 2014

The one that we were most interested in was Westminster Suncoast. It seemed to be a very welcoming and active community. The people seemed to be well cared for, and the facility seemed to be very nice. The location seemed to be very good. We were looking at a one-bedroom/ two-bath independent unit. Though they had them, they were not available. So, we're on their waiting list. The staff was very nice, very helpful, competent, warm, and friendly. We ate in their dining room with the assigned people to eat with us, and they were very nice. The food was quite good, and the dining facility was very nice, comfortable, and clean. We were very impressed with it.

January 29, 2014

My grandmother is at Westminster Suncoast for two days. Her room is spacious, clean, and well kept. The staff seemed okay. She says she has no problem with the food. They have a couple of choices to choose from, not a wide variety, but it was fine. She's not really an active person, but she does like to walk around.

December 26, 2013

By Richard42

Westminster Suncoast was sort of an older facility. The surrounding area was not that great especially at night. You wouldn't want to be walking around there. They also didn't have that much activities for their residents. However, the people there were very nice.

July 23, 2012

By BeachDriver

This is mainly a retirement community with individual living spaces for seniors. I am familiar with this facility because my grandmother stayed there during the last months of her life. There is a guard at the gate who only allows persons that have a reason to be there inside. I am familiar with the assisted living facility that is onsite, I am not familiar with the retirement community. The assisted living facility offers round the clock nursing care and offers a gentle exercise class for people who are mostly bed-ridden. The nurses there tried to keep my grandmother from getting a bed sore and choking on her food, they did accomplish this. They occasionally would take her out of bed to sit upright to prevent a bed sore. She shared a small room with another lady. When it was clear she was dying they let us know what was going on. There were volunteers who came by to comfort the patients.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

About Suncoast Manor

Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis. Also offer rental program.

Map of Suncoast Manor