Laurellwood Nursing Center

Reviews of Laurellwood Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Laurellwood Nursing Center

September 10, 2015

By jhf

don't put your loved ones in this place. this place is falling apart and is not kept up well. for the most part the staff is friendly and caring . the management there is awful. they will not follow up on family or resident complaints. staff has even called corporate about resident neglect and nothing has been done.

May 31, 2012

By mike10

The employees at the facility were very kind and well kept. My niece and my girlfriend went inside to get my aunt. All the employees that saw me said help. After about 20 minutes they came back outside with my aunt. I only went to the facility to visit this one time. My aunt did seem to like her stay there and did not complain to me about anything. The facility was very clean and quiet. Myself my brother in law and my aunt stood and talked outside for about an hour and a half. The outside of the facility was well kept as well. Again the bulk of my experience there was with my aunt outside. Since my aunt did not have anything bad to tell me and she is very expressive about things she does not like and me having pleasant interactions with the staff I am sure the facility is doing a good job as a whole.

Services and Amenities of Laurellwood Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2020

About Laurellwood Nursing Center

Laurellwood Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Saint Petersburg, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Laurellwood Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Laurellwood Nursing Center