Brentwood at St. Pete

Reviews of Brentwood at St. Pete

Assisted Living Reviews for Brentwood at St. Pete

December 07, 2017

By Judy

Brentwood at St. Pete was a lovely place. We saw the assisted living area, and the rooms were wonderful. Having worked at the industry, I was very surprised with the spaciousness of the rooms that they showed me. The food was delicious, and the dining room was very nice. They also have a nice, small garden outside. It was very quiet and calming. I met with the lady downstairs and also some of the residents.

August 23, 2017

By John

I just walked in unannounced at Brentwood, but after five or ten minutes, they had somebody come out, and showed me around. It appeared to be clean and everything seemed to be in place, but the rooms were too small. They had the usual Bingo and arts and crafts. The people were friendly and they answered my questions. The lady that took me around knew what she was talking about, told me what the situation was, and asked me how much I made. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough money for the facility.

Memory Care Reviews for Brentwood at St. Pete

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: 11812
  • State Licenses: ALF#11812

About Brentwood at St. Pete

Located in central St. Pete, our attractive, friendly and relaxed atmosphere is designed especially for those with assisted living and memory care needs. Our associates ensure that the residents are the focus and our personalized approach to care will put you at ease. We provide a 24-hour personal call system and around the clock staffing. Please contact us to learn more about "In the Moment" our specialized memory care program. We invite you to come visit to experience Brentwood at St. Pete.

"In the Moment" Memory Support, On Site Therapy Services ECC License, Wide and bright hall ways, Large bathrooms- with walk in showers, Concierge Service, Outdoor patios and courtyards, Country Store and Café, Centrally located in St Pete.

Map of Brentwood at St. Pete