Bloom at St. Petersburg

Reviews of Bloom at St. Petersburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Bloom at St. Petersburg

June 10, 2016

By DeborahCWZIA

The rooms at Osprey were OK. My mom doesn’t need anything big, so room size was fine, and they looked clean. I observed one of the staff members playing ball with one of the residents. Many other residents were in the dining room watching TV, but my understanding is they offer activities to residents. I know in memory care it was a lockdown situation. The assisted living piece was much more welcoming than the memory care. They were very nice and friendly, but it just seemed like the memory care was kind of forgotten about. The dining room wasn’t as nice.

April 14, 2016

By superwoman2016

Osprey Health Care Center was very lovely and very new. My first impression was that it was nice, so clean, and had lovely grounds. They have several different turnovers in their staff. It is kind of convoluted and disconcerting because the younger staff is really easy-going and don't seem to have a good rapport with some of the residents, but some of them are loving, caring, and wonderful. They seemed to be understaffed, too, in the memory care unit. They also need to train their staff more, and I know they are working on it. The food is wonderful most of the time. They also need more activities because the residents just sit there and kind of stare into space most of the time.

January 23, 2016

By Reviewer118694750

Osprey Health Care Center had a large yard. I like this facility a lot. It had a lot of outdoor space. It had a lot of security and it is closer to my house. They have a bird sanctuary and my dad would like that. They have nice big rooms, they were soundproof and I like that a lot. But it did not look like a home, it looked more like a nursing home. They have a barber shop. The dining areas were nice and big.

Costs for Bloom at St. Petersburg

Photos of Bloom at St. Petersburg

Services and Amenities of Bloom at St. Petersburg

• Licenses: AHCA
  • State Licenses: AL12498

About Bloom at St. Petersburg

Bloom at St. Petersburg is a family-owned and operated assisted living and memory care establishment. Since 1965, our goal has been simple yet aspirational: to help our residents flourish. Entering a Bloom community does not mean checking your lifestyle or personality at the door. Residents continue to live life to its fullest potential, enjoying their favorite activities while discovering new ones, and blooming into their best selves through growth and discovery.

Bloom's personalized service and superior care enable residents to enjoy the privacy of home, combined with the security and convenience of assistance and a maintenance-free environment. This is provided in a vibrant and intimate setting, located on a private, 6-acre plot in the heart of St. Petersburg, Florida.

We are family owned and operated and have been caring for seniors for nearly 50 years. We have a talented management team and focus upon resident centered care, with a mission of helping seniors bloom, in our assisted living and specialized memory care program. We offer Bloom's signature Life Enrichment, Customer Service and Five Star Dining Programs. Recognizing that costs are a concern (as seniors live loner and healthier lives), we're intentionally affordable.

Map of Bloom at St. Petersburg