Savannah Court of St. Cloud

Reviews of Savannah Court of St. Cloud

Assisted Living Reviews for Savannah Court of St. Cloud

February 20, 2014

By Bobbi B

I didn't know all of the questions to ask when moving my dad from Indiana to Florida in November after he recovered from a broken hip. The staff at Savannah Court provided answers to questions we didn't even think of to ask. My dad has been a loner for the past 10 years, living alone in his own house. Today, the staff took a group of residents for a walk, and then back to the facility to play Wii Bowling. I never thought my dad would participate in anything like that and the pictures showed how much of a good time he had. The facility is clean, the staff is friendly, kind, professional, and very helpful. Anytime my dad pushes the button on his alert necklace, someone shows up within seconds to see what he needs. Special events are scheduled on a regular basis for those who wish to participate. The dining room is inviting with tablecloths, and decorations on every table. The residents seem to be very happy. I love the way that Savannah Court has such a family atmosphere. I feel that I made the right choice for my dad.

October 13, 2012

By aphoenix

The facility was really nice. The staff was both friendly and knowledgeable. I had my doubts about putting my great grandmother in a home, but this one was not like the things you hear about on the news. The bad stuff that is. Everyone was willing to accommodate us and our large family.

June 24, 2012

By Jack3

My experience at this particular facility was much more pleasant than I expected. My perception of these places prior to my visit was more like a hospital type environment, where everything seemed cold and uncomfortable. Fortunately, this did not seem to be the case at all. The common area seemed more like a nice office building or a hotel, and the whole space seemed much less sterile than I had pictured. The room that I saw seemed comfortable enough, with nice accommodations. It did not have have florescent lighting like a hospital room may feature. All of the employees I encountered seemed friendly and helpful.

Costs for Savannah Court of St. Cloud

Services and Amenities of Savannah Court of St. Cloud

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pharma

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL9917

About Savannah Court of St. Cloud

Everyone who visits Savannah Court of St. Cloud senior living community, feels welcome the moment they enter the front door. The associates offer a feeling of warmth and charm and are always happy to greet family members and guests. As you enter the lobby you are immediately looking through sun-filled windows that overlook the centrally located and enclosed courtyard that is manicured with a beautiful fountain, colorful flowers and shade trees.

Savannah Court of St. Cloud offers affordable assisted living while delivering personal services to all residents, their families and our guests. Soothing, yet striking colors, decor and style throughout will hold your attention as you stroll through this incredible senior living community.

Community Amenities
  • 24-hour access to trained caring associates
  • Restaurant-style dining
  • Linen and housing services
  • Emergency response system
  • Diverse activities program designed to enhance daily living
  • Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments and other outings
  • Medical appointment scheduling
  • Utilities are included - telephone and extended cable television service is optional -Common areas and suites with beautiful views and manicured landscaping for your enjoyment
  • Supervision with activities of daily living
  • Supervision of self-administration of medications
Apartment Amenities
  • Climate controlled air conditioning and heating
  • Spacious bathrooms and kitchenettes

Because of the perfect size of our senior community, we have the privilege and opportunity of offering our residents personalized services. The caring and well-trained staff at Savannah Court of St. Cloud is accessible 24 hours a day. Savannah Court of St. Cloud is respected for the exceptional services, care and hospitality we offer to not only the residents but also to family members and guests.

Map of Savannah Court of St. Cloud