Osceola Health Care Center

Reviews of Osceola Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Osceola Health Care Center

March 09, 2012

By AshleyHP21

I visited Osceola Health Care Center and toured their facilities while looking at options for my grandparents. When I started my search I was very hesitant because of all the stories you hear about nursing/retirement homes on the news and internet but after visiting Osceola Health my search was over. This is a wonderful facility. As soon as we walked in we were assisted immediately by a very friendly staff, given details about the facility including history, stats, and general info. When we took the tour through the building we saw the rooms which were bigger than I thought they would be and nicer, we saw residents smiling and interacting with each other in the common area. The health staff was very friendly and competent, they definitely knew what they were doing. I especially appreciated the CNA's there who were nice enough to tell us about the center and what they thought about working there, you could tell they genuinely cared for their patients. Osceola Health was also very clean and did not smell like the other nursing homes did. Overall it was a very good experience and it will definitely be up there in my top choices when we do decide it's the right time.

Services and Amenities of Osceola Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Osceola Health Care Center

Osceola Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Saint Cloud, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Osceola Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Osceola Health Care Center