Osceola Health Care Center

Reviews of Osceola Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Osceola Health Care Center

July 19, 2013

By jillyg

Very disappointment with care given to my father. He was not attended to regularly. Left there in soiled clothing. Not given appropriate heath care and ended up in the hospital. I visited often and asked about his care and not given answers. Would not send recommend.

June 13, 2013

By nkelley1029

I had a family member stay a short time in this facility. I was a bit disappointed. If you were to use this facility I would suggest that you be very active in your loved ones care. Things did not get done properly and had to ask continually, all while getting a different answer each time.

March 09, 2012

By AshleyHP21

I visited Osceola Health Care Center and toured their facilities while looking at options for my grandparents. When I started my search I was very hesitant because of all the stories you hear about nursing/retirement homes on the news and internet but after visiting Osceola Health my search was over. This is a wonderful facility. As soon as we walked in we were assisted immediately by a very friendly staff, given details about the facility including history, stats, and general info. When we took the tour through the building we saw the rooms which were bigger than I thought they would be and nicer, we saw residents smiling and interacting with each other in the common area. The health staff was very friendly and competent, they definitely knew what they were doing. I especially appreciated the CNA's there who were nice enough to tell us about the center and what they thought about working there, you could tell they genuinely cared for their patients. Osceola Health was also very clean and did not smell like the other nursing homes did. Overall it was a very good experience and it will definitely be up there in my top choices when we do decide it's the right time.

About Osceola Health Care Center

Osceola Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Saint Cloud, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Osceola Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Osceola Health Care Center