Osceola Health Care Center

Reviews of Osceola Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Osceola Health Care Center

December 13, 2013

By Sandra40

I didn’t choose Osceola Health Care Center for my mother, it was my father’s choice. She has been in there since December. They have 2 wings, one for short term rehab and the other for long term. She was there for rehab and she never got any better. Now she is in the long term care. I’m very pleased with the place. Her room is pretty basic. There are 2 people in a room but it’s clean and the staff really take good care of her, they’re absolutely wonderful. Everyone from the director to the nurse’s aide are very compassionate. They are also very professional and they treat my mother with respect and dignity. The staff really try to accommodate everybody. Mom has Alzheimer’s or Dementia. She doesn’t like anything about the place or the food. But I’ve been there to feed her and the food is very nice. It’s not like being in some institution. I saw their activity calendar too. They have some activities but it doesn’t seem like they have a lot. They have bingo and movie in the dining room. The activities are like the same things over and over. They can do a little bit more with activities. Last time I was there, a man playing the piano so I know they try.

July 19, 2013

By jillyg

Very disappointment with care given to my father. He was not attended to regularly. Left there in soiled clothing. Not given appropriate heath care and ended up in the hospital. I visited often and asked about his care and not given answers. Would not send recommend.

June 13, 2013

By nkelley1029

I had a family member stay a short time in this facility. I was a bit disappointed. If you were to use this facility I would suggest that you be very active in your loved ones care. Things did not get done properly and had to ask continually, all while getting a different answer each time.

March 09, 2012

By AshleyHP21

I visited Osceola Health Care Center and toured their facilities while looking at options for my grandparents. When I started my search I was very hesitant because of all the stories you hear about nursing/retirement homes on the news and internet but after visiting Osceola Health my search was over. This is a wonderful facility. As soon as we walked in we were assisted immediately by a very friendly staff, given details about the facility including history, stats, and general info. When we took the tour through the building we saw the rooms which were bigger than I thought they would be and nicer, we saw residents smiling and interacting with each other in the common area. The health staff was very friendly and competent, they definitely knew what they were doing. I especially appreciated the CNA's there who were nice enough to tell us about the center and what they thought about working there, you could tell they genuinely cared for their patients. Osceola Health was also very clean and did not smell like the other nursing homes did. Overall it was a very good experience and it will definitely be up there in my top choices when we do decide it's the right time.

Services and Amenities of Osceola Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Osceola Health Care Center

Osceola Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Saint Cloud, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Osceola Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Osceola Health Care Center